Chapter 49~

Month Three.
((I've been doing some major research on this... Geez the symptoms are weeiirrrddd))

Vylad's POV.

I laid in bed, tossing and turning, unable to sleep at all. I felt like I drank at least five cups of coffee. I felt so... Awake, and I hated it because I wanted to sleep.

I've recently been doing research about pregnancy, and since I was in my third month already I've been reading the certain symptoms for that month, and let's just say some were surprising. Let's just say if I start feeling horny then I'm going to slap myself.

I sighed and stood up. If I couldn't sleep I might as well do something with my life. I stood up but a wave of dizziness washed over my and I had to keep myself from falling by grasping my hand on the bedside table.

Finally I regained myself and I grabbed my phone and walked into the living room. I was surprised to see Dante sitting on the couch, which confused me since I didn't even notice him gone. Oh well.

"Oh, hey Vylad." Dante said. "Hey.." I said as I sat next to him. "What's up?" He asked. "I couldn't sleep." I said. "Same." Dante replied. I nodded and leaned up against him, he wrapped an arm around around me and rested his chin on my head. He felt so warm in his embrace and I just didn't want to let go.

Dante's POV.

Vylad's emotions have been weird lately, like at one moment he would be really happy, and then he would be sad, and then mad, I was getting confused from it all but what to I know, nothing about pregnancy I can tell you that.

I had actually gotten a call from Aaron a few hours ago, I didn't look at the caller I.D. Before answering it.

He asked his standard questions, like how was I doing, how was my life and how was Vylad. But what he asked last completely caught me off guard. He asked how the baby was doing.

How did Aaron even find out about the pregnancy. Maybe he figured out what that last potion was. I know neither Vylad or I could've told him, but it terrified me that he knew.

But I swear if Aaron even comes close to Vylad I'll end his life, no hesitation.

And with those thought I drifted off to sleep with Vylad in my arms.*