The Arcade-Ending.

"What's the deal with you and [F/n]?" The first thing you hear upon stepping foot out of the bathroom after your shower. An excited Ace catching your eye, Sabo standing behind him with his face buried into his palm. Marco standing in front of the pair, his eyes closed in irritation and his index and middle fingers massaging his temple.

"S-Sorry Marco...You were on speaker." Sabo explains quietly, only exciting Ace even more as his grin widens. The freckled boy pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"I can't believe you got a boner over her~"

"That's not what--! What are you doing yoi?"

"Texting Thatch! He needs to know his ship has finally set sailed~!" Ace answers cheerfully, his fingers typing at such a fast pace you wouldn't be surprised if his message was filled with typos. "Thatch has wanted this for ages, man! You should have seen him when you and her entered the closet when playing 7 Minutes In Heaven! I thought he was gonna scream! Heh, I should tell pops too! He was beginning to think you're gay, y'know!"

" We're not official! Don't confuse people, Ace!" Marco retorts, trying to snatch the phone from his brother's hands. However, the raven-haired boy only uses Sabo as a human shield, making it harder for adorable Marco to reach him. "Quit it! Ace!"

"You like her, don't you? Then make it official!"

"I-I must agree with Ace on this one, I'm afraid. Playing denial doesn't seem to be getting the either of you anywhere." Sabo blurts, the poor guy still being waved in front of Marco like a worm on a hook. A sigh escaping the older blonde's lips as he folds his arms over his chest.

"I was planning to today, I'm just not sure how yoi."

"Just kiss her!" Ace yells out, finally sending the text. A deflated sigh escaping the two blondes. "I'll lock you two in a bedroom so you can...release your frustrations." 

"Hey guys!" You voice deciding to make your presence known, a polite smile on your face as the three look over to you, each of them looking completely mortified. Well, Ace did for about 0.2 seconds before a mischievous smirk took over his features. 

"I feel like a millionaire," Ace voices, his eyes trailing back up to Marco. A small tilt of his head as his tone becomes slightly more rheumatic. "Whenever she comes around~"

"Shut up yoi."

"You must feel like a bottle of mayonnaise when she comes ar--"

"Ace! Seriously."

I can't believe he just went there...

"U-Uh [F/n], would you and Marco like to come to the arcade with Ace and I?" Sabo nervously asks, drawing the attention of you and the bickering brothers. Beads of sweat pouring from his forehead. "Ace will behave, I promise. Won't you, Ace?" the blonde murmurs, sending a glare at the freckled male. 

You share a quick glance with Marco before shrugging your shoulders. A smile spreading across your lips. "Sounds good to me!" Movement in the corner of your eye draws your attention back to Ace, the male giving Marco a nudge with a Cheshire cat grin on his face. 

"I swear yoi..."

"I didn't say anything~"

"You were thinking it."

The journey to the arcade was, of course, brotherly bickering. Thankfully, the boys fall silent upon stepping foot inside. Ace racing over to the claw machine and Sabo following behind him with a drained expression on his face.

"Please don't tell me you're gonna waste all your money on this thing again. It's just a scam." The young blonde sighs, his eyes rolling to the pinball machine, eyebrows furrowing a little. "Oi! Luffy! Why aren't you at school?!" Sabo calls, making his way toward his youngest brother. Receiving a look of complete horror.