Chapter 1

6 Am.
Saturday.
October 7th.
Cold air. Running shoes. Boxing gloves. Gym. Me. Ear buds and Eminem.
As I hit the bag I feel every shock go through my body. Every hit only makes me want to give up and sleep.
But I know I can't.
I already lost a fight.
I get back to my house and walk into a argument between my father and his new "secretary" or as I say "sexretary" yeah I know lame.
Normal young enough to be my older sister blond newly graduated chick standing in half a shirt and panties screaming at my drunk father.
Trust me he won't listen.
I smirk and continue to walk up to my part of the house.
She grabs my arm "HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THIS MAN YOU CALL DAD" I smile and cup her cheeks "you would too if he pays your bills" knowing I'm the biggest asshole alive I finish it off with a "don't forget the sign on the door you make it you keep it I'm the only kid and its staying like that abortion is not illegal" and slam my door.
Instantly lost in my thoughts I don't hear my maid Martha come in
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU THAT POOR GIRL IS BROKEN"
well aren't we all Martha?
She rolls her eyes and puts my laundry away
"Oh by the way if I find another condom in your room I'm making you clean it yourself"
As she's walking out I yell "AT LEAST IM USING PROTECTION" she mumbles something about how my father should have yeah yeah yeah. Should have could have.
I take a shower and take some sleeping pills hopefully tonight I'll be able to sleep. But I know its not possible same night routine sleep for a couple hours. Wake up in a cold sweat.