Chapter 2

All I hear is Mark talking outside the room. I only hear mumbling. I'm still not 'alive' as they like to say, they say I'm dead and I have no chance really of waking up. I hear Mark come back into the room and I just hear him sob loud and consistent. I can't take it I have to wake up! I try and I try but it isn't working. I need to wake up! I just cried and fell asleep. I 'woke up' and heard Mark asleep on the chair he was in last night.

I have to wake up! I just have to! I need to see Mark, I need to go back to work. Mark woke up. He kept saying "It's all my fault you're in the hospital technically dead." He just balled his eyes out till he fell asleep. He woke up screaming. I had no idea what was happening all I knew was it was pitch black.

Everything around me just stopped. I heard nothing, I had no idea what was going on.

Mark's perspective

The life support stopped. He was gone, dead, with no chance of coming back. I tried to hold the tears back, but I couldn't anymore. I cried, and cried hoping this was all a bad dream. It wasn't because the next morning I woke up in the same room, but Jack wasn't there. I ran to the receptionist to ask where he was. She said "In room 16B." "Thank you," I replied. I ran as quick as I could to get to him.

Jack's perspective

What was going on!? I didn't know where Mark was, what was happening, or where I was in the hospital. Later on, I heard running to my room, I caught a glimpse and knew it was Mark.

I know another short chapter but it's out now. I'll try to update it as quick as I can.