Chapter One// Pilot

ANT'S POV

" Ant! " I hear someone yell. I jump from being startled, the turn to find out its my aunt Keke. "Don't be running around the streets late hear? Its dangerous." she says with a slur. I think shes drunk. " Alright now" i reply with a assuring tone. At her comment i check my phone. Shit, its almost 10 i need to get going. I have to be at the roller rink so i can get to skate with my niggas. I need to get to hang with them more since i just came from the bronx to west philly.

I reach the skating rink and i see Kayla the richest and baddest girl in school. She walks by me and says " Hey Ant," and i say " Hey " and we pass. And as i walk by i slap her ass and she giggles and i shoot her a smile

KAYLA'S POV

"Ant slapped my ass!" I said to Shira hype as fck. " HE WANT YOU !" She screamed and my clique laughed. " He Bad A shit tho" Taylor said. "He can get me like UHHH UHH any day" Taylor laughed. "THOTTIE!!" Shira and i laughed in sync at Taylor. " But anyways what if he try to cuff me?" i asked kind of scared and delighted at the same time. " You jo if you say no, " Taylor said. " if he even try to cuff you" Latifa scoffs behind us. This dumb bitch i think. " HUMDLA SHUMDALA GET YO STANK BREATH OUT MY FACE THAT SHIT HUMMING MORE THAN A BEE" I say giving her the grind and then my clique starts cracking up and shira crying on the floor😂" " whatever" Latifa says switchinf mad hard as she walks away. I never let her get to me anyway. " Lets skate!" Taylor says and they we start.