Chapter 2 // What Are We?

KAYLA'S POV

My clique and I start skating. We do our moves and we pass Ant and his friends. He winks at me as i pass. I giggle a little. " I SEE YOU GETTIN YALL THING ON" Shira screamed. " I am , I am" Ant said jokingly. "Shut up!!!" i laughed. Boy, is he a papi.

ANT'S POV

I rolled over to my homeboys and the soon as I got back Theo said "I see you tryna bagg Kayla. " with a grin. "Yeah, she bad" I said for a reply. " Her friend , Shira cute," Nasir said chuckling. " Imma try to cuff her tonight" " Nasir and Ant GON HIT IT " Theo laughed and we all chuckled.

But to be honest i dont wanna fuck her, i wanna make love.

KAYLA'S POV

It was 12 and it was time for everyone to roll out. I was ready to call my Momma to come get me but then Ant approached me. " Wanna Ride?" Ant says dangling his keys. " You know i live far right?" i asked. " Well maybe we could come to my place, If that's alright with ya folks?" He said. " Okay," I said blushing and grinning. " KAYLA GON GET SOME DICK TONIGHT !" Yelled Shira. I laughed and so did Ant and Taylor. Then Nasir came and said " You gon get some dick too, from me" he said to Shira. Then we all went our separate ways.