Patrolling the Plaguelands

Heeeey! Part Two out for you guys! Hopefully this is better than the last, the editing is pretty *bleep* tho..

We hit 1000 words in this chapter! WOO! 

~EDITED BY ONCE AGAIN THE FABULOUS SOMEONE~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next morning and I had finally gained the energy to get up out of bed and make some breakfast for myself and my guest.

"Good morning guardian," said my Ghost, " how was your sleep?"

I know I gave him the most annoyed look possible and he sighed and I knew he understood. I started to make pancakes for Liz and myself. After I had already set up the plates and put the pancakes out, Liz had walked out of the guest room, with her hair done already which surprised me. I hadn't even told her what I had planned for the day.

"Hi there Jack, I slept amazingly in that bed last night, thank you again!"

She seemed very excited for something I was unaware of.

"Uh, you seem really jumpy, is there something wrong?" I ask as I walked us back into the kitchen. We both start to eat our pancakes as Liz mentions the Plaguelands.

"I was up really late last night looking up different places and things to do around here. But there was one thing in particular that caught my eye, the Plaguelands."

I knew right away what she was talking about and I thought she seemed ready to start her adventure on somewhere easy like that. I agreed and as we finished eating I walked her outside and I took us up to orbit around earth.

"Alright I know it's a bit strange that you can hear me right now but I just want you to know that you are in your ship right now and we are about to go down to the Plaguelands." I say as I'm setting our destination to the Plaguelands.

"Alright, just show me where to go, I'll follow you. I know how to call in my sparrow and all that fun stuff just help me live!" She yells as if I can't hear her, though I can hear her loud and clear.

I'm hit the launch switch and we start to fly down very fast towards Earth. As we descend down we notice all of the S.I.V.A. We start getting a little closer together so I get my shit together and man up to show her the way.

I pull up my ghost and hop onto my sparrow, she does the same. As we drive around we see the corpses of Guardians who were unaware of the enemies that were lurking in the darkness of the caves. As we are driving along, we also saw a few Dregs and Shanks who were easy to take out but I knew that Archon's Forge lay ahead, an advanced form of battle to show your true power over the S.I.V.A.

As we made out way to Archon's Forge we sighted a few more dead Guardians and also a few living ones. The living ones looked at us as if we were dancing whilst driving our sparrows. We drove head first right into Archon's Forge. Liz hopped down into the pit where all the enemies were going to appear.

As I presented the S.I.V.A offering I saw that Liz was looking around and I thought about how bad of an idea this was but I put in the offering and jumped down.

"Alright there will be enemies and I want you to shoot them and kill them. If you're shot I want you to go hide behind that rock over there." I say as I point to the rock behind her.

She nods and starts to shoot at many different enemies as they spawn and actually kills many. I start to do work as well up until I get blown in the stomach and lose all the air in my lungs and I have to take time to regain my thoughts. As I finish I see a Vandal it's a Dreg but faster, bigger and has two swords, but then the demon falls over top of me. I then realize my ass was just saved by Liz. I smile at that.

"You can thank me later let's just finish this crap!" She yells as she kills two more Dregs with her knife.

I shake my head and start to shoot up some more enemies. After about five minutes the boss walks in and Liz and I immediately run and hide behind the rock I told her about in the beginning.

"All I want you to do, is to shoot that guy!" I yell so that she can hear me over the screeching of the beast.

She nods and begins to light the guy up. Then something horrible happens, I watch as she gets shot right in her left shoulder and gets blown back into the the wall. I go grab her and drag her behind the rock. immediately I start to wrap up her arm up and finishing off the boss by running up to him and sticking a grenade to his back.

I pick up the engrams, which are all green. I help her up and I walk her over to the engrams and she gasps as she says," Oh... my... God... is the 'Monte Carlo' good?"

I burst out in laughter and hug her and say, "Hell yeah it's a fantastic Auto Rifle, let's go back to tower shall we?"

She nods her head, We go to our ships and fly down to the tower. She goes to her bed and pulls a box out from under it. She blushes and opens it and what I see is amazing. A real Last Word, a god like hand cannon. She puts the Monte Carlo in the box as well, giveing me a tight hug and goes to sleep. It was a good day to say the least but now it's time to go to bed.