Jacket Thief

"Hey Bro? Have you seen the kid and my hoodie?" Papyrus asked, pretending he didn't see you behind the couch. "NO I HAVEN'T BROTHER! HONESTLY, YOU NEED TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE WITH THESE KIND OF THINGS!" Blue replied, making tacos for the three of you.

You giggled and putted the hoodie on to carry it better, you peaked from your hiding spot and rose a curious eye brow. "GOT CHA'!" Papyrus exclaimed, using his magic to lift you up. You squealed and giggled, Papyrus chuckled and spun you with his magic, causing you to giggle and laugh more.

"Whats that? You want to go higher?" Papyrus said with a grin, lifting you higher. You giggled and snuggled the orange jacket. "Can I have my jacket back now kiddo?" Papyrus asked, you shook your head, causing Papyrus to smile.

"You're asking for it kiddo." Papyrus chuckled, bringing you down so he could hold you. You giggled and squirmed as he wiggled his fingers on your stomach. "Nope. No Mercy or Running kiddo!" Papyrus smiled, you laughed and finally broke free to hug your uncle.

"This is my special attack! You are filled with hugs!" You said with a giggle, Papyrus snorted and hugged you gently.

"I also have a bonus attack!"

"Really kiddo? What would that be?"

You giggled and wiggled your fingers between Papyrus's ribs. Blue ran in to see you tickling Papyrus like no tomorrow.

"Tickle Attack!" You exclaimed, Papyrus was laughing to the point tears were streaming down his face. "OH MY GAHAHAHAWD! BLUE HEHEHEHELP!" Papyrus begged, trying at least sit up. "YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN BROTHER. MWEHEHE!" Blue replied, walking back into the kitchen.

You soon grew tired and stopped tickling Papyrus. Papyrus caught his breath and hugged you gently. "Nap time kiddo?" Papyrus asked, you giggled and nodded, snuggling closer to Papyrus. "Good choice kid." Papyrus replied, drifting to sleep and letting you sleep ontop of him.