Bed Time

You were laying on the couch, snuggling your (favorite animal) plushie. "Wanna hear a bed time story kiddo?" Papyrus asked, holding (your favorite bed time story) in his hand. You nodded and got comfortable for the story.

-After Story-

You yawned as Papyrus read the last few words of the story. He smiled and kissed your forehead as you drifted off to sleep. "They're so cute." Papyrus whispered, checking the time and heading up to his room.

A few hours later, you woke up from a nightmare about Asgore. You whimpered and carried your (favorite color) blanket and (favorite animal) plushie up to Papyrus's room. You knocked on his door quietly, hearing someone getting up and opening the door.

"Yah ok kiddo?" Papyrus asked, you shook your head and whimpered. Papyrus sighed, you did the same thing Blue did when he got scared or had a nightmare. "Ok, come on in." Papyrus said, moving out of the way to let you in.

You walked in and sat on the bed quietly. "Let me guess... you're worried about Asgore?" Papyrus asked, you nodded and felt tears forming. "Oh you poor kid..." Papyrus breathed out, wiping your eyes gently.

"How about you sleep with me tonight kid?" Papyrus offered, you nodded as Papyrus slipped back into his spot on the bed. "Get comfy kid, not that nappers like us should worry about that." You giggled at the last part as you snuggled into your Uncle's bed.

"Night kiddo."

"Night Uncle Papy."

THE END