Texts

We all know how crowded and fucking crazy hallways can get and me oh I take all the precaution in the world because the last thing I want is for me to accidentally bump into some 6,4 guy who looks like he's on fucking steroids and Is Ready to break me any moment he can get. So what do I do I stand on the outskirts until the halls empty a bit, then I get my shit.

The next class starts and flies by just like that. My days are weird, on the usual day it goes slow in the beginning fast down the middle and slow down the end. Lunch rolls around and we all go to the cafeteria to eat the "food"and as I'm walking down I silently debate to myself on whether I should sit with Kurimi or not, I decided not today has been bad enough.

LATER AFTER SCHOOL

The moment I get home all I can do is plop face down on my bed hard enough to make my face burn but I didn't care cause I was exhausted and ready to just pass the fuck out but I didn't. My parents wouldn't let me. All I did was watch YouTube and tv all day until I lay down, thinking of her heh i must sound obsessed huh? My friends think so too. Mostly why I'm quiet. If I do talk about her they look at me like I'm a fanboy. My phone finally reaches 1% so I plug it up and sit it on my nightstand, I lay down and slowly drift asleep. About time I'm actually asleep it's 10:00 pm which isn't late but I still had to survive hours before then. I lay and dream.

All of a sudden BZZT BZZT BZZT
It's a text from my friend Jon.

Jon: hey dude! Guess what? There's gonna be a sick party on Saturday and were invited! Lol I can't wait

Me: Y do I care? :/

Jon: dude don't tell me ur not going it's gonna be lit

Me: dude I don't fucking care leave me alone.

Jon: aww come on man we r gonna play spin the bottle ;)

Me: and?

Jon: Kurimi's gonna b there lol get ya some

The moment I heard..well read those words my heart stopped I knew that this would be a great chance to ask her.

DUDE DIS GONNA BE LIT!!!!!