~1~

Chole grabbing my waist and pushing me against the bathroom stall "watch it" i yell with a smirk on my face , "maybe you should learn not to tease me with those eyes of yours " she says as she kisses my lips , she keeps moving down my body till she hits the stall floor, she grabs my hand and brings me down with her " your so aggressive" I say as she grabs my jaw and slaps her lips against mine , 5 seconds after we're still kissing as she undone my bra from the back , she slowly takes it off as I say "ohhh yess I'm ready let's do it right here right now" she smirks and says " now the only thing is it will be our little secret" she slowly moves down till she gets to my boobs and starts to suck on them I start moaning as I gently move my head back , she moves her hand down my body and grips my vagina , " ugh" as her hand goes in my pants I suddenly feel her 2 fingers go in I moan even louder as she's still on to my boobs , She then starts moving her fingers back and forth , I whisper to her "ughh your so good at this your a professional " she says "oh really then you must like this " as she stands up and grabs my hands to help me up , she pushes me against the stall door once more and clashes her lips against mine and this time she bits my lip and starts pulling as she's pulling I start to laugh and smirk , she stops and I hug her as she puts her lips on my neck to form a hickey , it feels like heaven so wet and warm tender lips , we suddenly here a stall door open we stop ....