Chapter ONE-O-TWO

Who's the girl?.

I don't recognize her.

But nevermind. She's hot.

And I am cool.

I'm on a date today. She looked stunning and beautiful wearing her pink casual attire complementing her white flawless pearl skin. She applied simple make-up and a bit of lipstick to her juicy lips. It's adorably kissable. I wonder what it tastes like, and 'em looking forward for it. Touching her hand with mine, I feel like I was being electrocuted. A thousand volts charged throughout my veins. It was terrifying.

Breathless and speechless, she leaned closer to me. Those bluish pair of eyes, I was hypnoticed and mezmerized by her gaze. Thinking what kind of perfume she had, I move forward to her. We rubbed our noses and then I closed my eyes. She giggled like a baby. Preparing myself with the moment, I simply made a gulp. This is it. Then an interrupting loud noise echoed the whole place. Opening my eyes, I was facing the blank white ceiling. She was gone.

KRAAAAAAAAANNNNGG!!!!!!!

Where's she?.

Touching around the corners, I lately realized I was in bed. It was only a dream. No date? This cannot be. Still out of focus, I saw my brother standing beside me, newly showered and already dressed in school uniform. He used my gel on his hair.

"You gonna kiss me?"

With my mouth still pouting like a duck, I do kiss him on his cheek. He ran away and pull the rope on the window. Opening it, the sun blinded my sight, it's warm golden rays slowly penetrating down my skin. Reaching for the alarm clock who ruined my most awaiting part, I put it to silence and went back to sleep. I was already on the climax. Hoping to continue the kissing scene, my brother climb up, took the blanket around me and start jumping and bouncing right above my bed.

"Wake up now! Wake up lazy blothel!"

He went down and smashed me with my pillows. I ignored him.

"It's my filst day to school. I dow-wanna be late. Wake up!. Hey!"

I almost forgot that. No doubt why he's so excited this early Monday. Telling him to go down, he never obeyed me. Instead, he grab my hands and forcely pulled me up to the doorway. My eyes were still heavy and closed yet I manage to walk as lazily as I could. Curse this little annoyance. Surrendering against him, I followed him downstairs.

Breakfast was already served on the table. Sitting in front of James, I streched my arms and yawned voicelessly. As we eat, I noticed a piece of paper on top of an empty plate. Flipping it, it was from Kevin. A note.

To whom it may concern,

Please take care of your brother.

Take him to school. It's his first day.

I have an appointment. Eat well.

Love,

DADA

p.s.

Please return my DVD porns and magazines now. Keep it away from James. I'm seriously serious. Haha. Yes I'm serious.

Smiling alone, I finished my food and hurriedly preparing ourselves to school. Singing out of tune while having a bubbly bath, I experienced pain in my head. A headache. With a ten-seconds blackout, memories splashed like falling drops of water unto my naked macho body. (I do have abs. No joke.) Too many to recall all of it. A fastforward slide show. Only one image remain constant in me.. My dream. Turning off the shower, I dried myself with my towel and took my clothes on.

I need to see my crush.