Marked

I was walking towards my school after my dad dropped me off. Hi, I'm Y/N. And I'm a homosexual girl. Of course once I got into the school I heard comments about boys and girls. Recently their have been alot of people that been using gay as an insult. Usually I wouldn't mind this but....I couldn't help but feel so angry towards my class mates. I put on my headphones and started playing Y/F/S. I started to dance a little, I didnt care about what people think about me so I just continued to dance. All the sudden I was dancing with my best friend, or otherwise known as my crush. We were laughing with eachother. "You never told me that your such a good dancer Y/N!" I laughed "neither have you!" We playfully punched eachothers shoulder. "Hey, if I don't have a date for the dance next week. Promise me you'll be my date, k?" She said with a playfull smile. I blushed a little at what she said. I bowed "of course my lady" I looked up at her with a smirk. "Why thank you, I didn't know you had such manners" of course we were getting nasty looks from people, but I did see alot of people doing a thumbs up at us. Huh, I guess people ship us....YEEESSS! We giggled at eachother. Then the bell ranged for us to go to class. We look at eachother, suddenly she kissed me on the check. "See ya later Y/N, Don't forget about that dance!!" She ran away from me giggling to herself. While I was standing there with a huge blush on my face. I slowly raised my hand to the check she kissed on. I then giggled. (So...that's how she felt about me this whole time?...heh. cute.....YES! SHE LOVES ME WOOO!!!!) I then jumped happily into the air. But then I started running because I was gonna be late. Some people were giving me more nasty looks or giggled when I walked by. Then when it was almost the end of they day. I decided to ask my teacher to go to the bathroom. "Um Mrs Honey, may I go use the restroom??" She then smiled at me. "Go ahead Y/N" I smiled back. "Thank you" I then headed towards the bathroom. Luckily there were no girls there so I was happy with that. I then turned towards the mirror. I then blushed furiously at myself. Where she kissed me on the check was a pink kiss mark. I then thought to myself and giggled.
                  She marked me