Hurt Again

My entire body shakes. I let out a shaky breath. I open my eyes.

 An ashen face shatters in front of me. I whimper. The girl's long blonde hair is matted and misplaced, strands fall onto her face, hiding the broken little girl.

I lock the bathroom door, just In case he comes back. I hold onto the hand rail so tightly shooting pains takeover my whole body. I hear a car door slam shut, a rev of an engine and he was gone. But how long for until he comes back and hurts me again. I text Ryder"hey is it ok for me to come round and speak to you? it's urgent!"

within seconds he replys "yeah sure, let yourself in xxx"

I unlock the bathroom door slowly in fear in case he's Sat outside. Waiting. I creep across the landing and into my room grab my coat and run down stairs. As I approach the door I look in the mirror and wipe the mascara from underneath my eyes, straighten up my hair in a fashion and leave. My hands shake as I lock the door, I turn around to check everything was clear and run to Ryder's.

As I get to Ryder's my belly is churning, I need him. Only him  The doors already open slightly when I get there, I crept in hoping Angela, Ryder's mom wouldn't hear me because I'm really not in the state to talk. "Lizzie is that you?" she calls in a sweet way.

"damn!" I cringe.

"Yeah it's me I've just come to see Ryder"

"oh ok my lovely he's just upstairs"

"thanks" I think to myself thank God she didn't ask me to go in.

I climb the stairs to Ryder's room. Knock gently and open the door. "hey Ryder" I murmur.

My hands sweat. I let out a shaky breath and sigh.

I sit myself on the bed next to him.

Ryder is handsome there was no doubt about it, the hairs on the back on my neck stand up straight and my eyes lock with his like some sort of battle. I couldn't look away. His long, brown, whispy hair falls into his eyes making  me shiver in anticipation.

I swallow the bile in the back of my throat.

His muscular build and strong arms are around me in second.

I sigh, content finally.