Chapter 3

he gave me a kiss on the cheek we walked into the kitchen and all the boys and dani pezz and el were there to i said we have stopted fighting the boys stated to play video game and me and the girls were in the room together i was showing them the necklass i got they said wow. I came back in and walked pass the boys and gave NiNi another kiss i sad i lov you babe so much never wannt to lose you he said the same  to me and the  girls went out i brought back  Niall some Nandos and some flowers. I new  he would like them a few hours later we came back the boys were  asleep us girls went into the bathroom to put make up on.

I could here Niall's foot steps coming niall walked in and said what are  yous doing we said putting make up Niall said Babe you dont need  make you look good the way you are i said NiNi you look god the way you are i went to go Niall pullied me into the wall and leaned in and Said Love you and gave m a kiss i said aww thanks. i called Niall in i said Niall come here Niall came running in i gave him a bigbag it brought him new high tops and hate sand glass he loved them so he put his shoes in his shoe rack and hats on his hat rake i got him another CRAZY MOFOS shirt i new Niall love d me and i new i loved Niall with all my heart so the boys and that decited to move in so we are all together. 

Dani,El and pezz and i we all went of to bed i gave niall a big long hug and kiss and said see you in the morining a few hours later i woke up the boys were asleep i got the girls to wake them up while i put Niall to bed so we all went bake to bd Niall woke up to get a drink. it was a  cold Night  Niall put the blankets over me and started cuddling me so tight i cuddlled him to i rolded  over facing him i said i love you and cuddled up titer it was morning the girls and boys came in and saw us cuddling they said look how cute they an hour later Tasha & Theo woke up i said i will cheak babe you stay and reast.

i jumpted in the shower then Niall did after then the others we all went to the park with the kids for a while i brought ice cream me and Niall shared one the others said look at them feding niall with the ice cream and kissing now thats cute tasha said dad come push me on the swings theo came over and said the same thing