Chapter 1

A/n: I was inspired by BTS' comeback: Wings

A/n: I was inspired by BTS' comeback: Wings. I just hope you enjoy this series and don't judge me too hard because I never write these types of stories, but I really hope you enjoy. . xoxo, Anais

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I never knew I'd become this greedy, this sinful. Drowning in a love that pushes me further and further into an abyss. I lost sight of reality and abandoned it all... just to be with her. I was a fool to fall this deep, too bad, it was too sweet.

The flashing red light lit up my dark, humid room. 1:00 A.M. flickered in even intervals. It's too early to be up right now, I thought as I rolled around in bed, trying to reposition myself. Breathe. Without hesitation, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep. When I woke up the next morning, I was drenched in sweat. I threw off my shirt and headed to take a morning shower. The steam from the shower cleared my thoughts as the water released the stress from my aching muscles.

"Hey Hobi, come down and eat!" Jungkook yelled from the downstairs kitchen.

"I'll be down in a bit!" I yelled back.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I left a trail of water leading to the sink to brush my teeth. Will I see her again today?, I thought as I gargled water and spit it out. After drying my hair, I threw some sweats on and made my way downstairs.

"Hyung! What took you so long, your breakfast is gonna get cold!" Jungkook barked.

"Haha, take it easy Kookie. It's not like I'll die from eating room temperature food." I replied.

"Shit, it's already 7:40! Hurry up, we gotta go!" he said, messily shoving his things in his backpack and running out the door.

Shortly after, I followed and bolted out the door, trying to catch up to Jungkook.

Breathing heavily, "Hah, ugh. We barely made it on time." Jungkook said.

"Alright, catch ya later." I said, waving to him as I walked in the direction of my first period.

While running into the classroom, I found her sitting in my seat. Looking as beautiful as ever, with her long velvety black hair that fell right above her waist. Her big, glistening eyes and long lashes. Her bright smile that could melt just about anyone's heart. Her slim yet curvy body that had perfect proportions. What more could a man want?

I was interrupted by a pat on the shoulder.

"Yo, dude, you checking her out?" Namjoon whispered to me, holding in his laughter.

"Cut it out, man!" I said, blushing.

The bell rang and she left my seat. Damn, that could've been my chance to talk to her! I thought as I sat down. She sat diagonally from me, near the window. Her hair would blow in the wind and her perfume would coat the air with the sweet smell of cherry blossoms.