First date

After school Rilley walk with rio to his mums car then Rilley nervously said "wil...l you.....go.....out.....on....a...date....with...me?" Then rio replied "yes u handsome devil what time" Rilley said " 3pm on Saturday we will take the bus and go watch octopusman returns in the cinema" "great can't wait" rio said.
Rilley and rio was so excited for there first date they had never had a relationship before rio really like Rilley as much as Rilley like Rio. It's Friday now and Rilley arrived at rios house and knocked on the door rio opened the door "hello rio ready to go" rio replied "yes I am DARLING!" So they both went to the bus stop the girls were checking Rilley out on the bus then rio shouted to them "HE'S MINE!" So after that the girls shut up. When they got to the cinema they bought there tickets Rilley kindly bought rio the biggest box of popcorn rio is skinny but he eats like a pig. So while they were watching the film Rilley did a classic move of putting his arm round rio. CLASSIC!. Then rio must have fell asleep while watching the film. Rio strangely had a dream about having sex with Rilley and he did it in real life rio woke up suddenly and then he realised his had was where Rilley's penis was he actually touched his penis and he had boner too. Rio looked at Rilley. Rilley didn't even realise rio touched his penis it felt warm and then he realised rio touched him.Rio ran off Rilley ran as fast as he could to catch rio popcorn flew everywhere then Rilley found rio in the toilet. "I'm so sorry rilley I didn't mean to" Rilley replied "it's ok it actually felt nice" "Really he said?" "Really nice how bout we do it in the toilets would u like that?" Rio replied "yes I would love to as long as nobody catches us" Rilley said "promise."