~Dress shopping (PART 2)~

Michelle's POV:

We walked into the dress shop, and my mouth dropped open. There were so many elegant dresses to choose from! Katie, Angelina, and I all grinned at eachother and began to pick dresses. I headed to the nearest rack of long dresses. However, out of all the dresses that were there, I only found three I wanted to try on. The first one was a sapphire red dress that went all the way down to my feet, with a sweetheart neckline filled with gold cut gems. It was beautiful! The second one was a deep purple, that went down to my feet as well, but was an off the shoulder strap. The third one was turquoise with silver cut diamonds. I told the girls that I was ready, and they came to try on their selections as well.

First up was Katie, and it only took her one try to find hers. She picked a dark pink princess cut dress with silver accents. It looked absolutely gorgeous on her. I smiled and looked at her and said " Katie, that's the one!" Angelina added "You look absolutely amazing!" She blushed and replied "Well, that didn't take long!"

Next was Angelina, who scored hers on the first try as well. She came out in a greenish-blue dress with gold accents along the sweetheart neckline. We grinned at her and she said " Well it looks like I've found mine!" Katie nodded and said "Okay, 'Chelle! Your turn!" I smiled and walked into the fitting room.

The first one I tried was the deep purple dress. I looked in the mirror and cringed at the sight. The dress completely washed me out! So, I took it off without showing the girls. Next, I put on the turquoise dress and went out to show the girls. They smiled at me, and said " It's definitely pretty, but I want to see the red one on you!" Katie nodded in agreement. So I went back in and changed into the sapphire red dress. As soon as I looked in the mirror, I knew I had found it. I walked out of the fitting room, and Katie's and Angelina's jaws dropped. They both started tearing up and Katie said " Oliver won't be able to keep his eyes off you!" I blushed and I said "Okay, let me change so we can go pay!"

After we payed, we went and ate lunch at The Three Broomsticks. We talked and laughed, and shared stories. I was so glad that I have them. It has been such a great day.
.
.
.
IM ALIVEEEEEEE
okay but I'm such a jerk I've been so busy with softball and whatnot but I'm backkkkn!
Comment bc I would love to catch up with y'all! Love youuuuuu!

~ Chellie!!!!!