Unstoppable

Tord started to sketch on his blue prints

Tord started to sketch on his blue prints.... he worked for countless, sleepless nights.... he had many blueprints, and metal parts scattered here and there.... pieces of what may look like an invention.... buttons, tools, you name it. Matt looked around, not understanding the blue prints or what's happening.... "Tord, what are you doing?" "Nothing.... uh, why don't you go watch television, and I'll be there shortly....." he chewed on his pencil a bit. "But you've been here for hours and days....." "I'm working on something very important...." "What is it?" "It's nothing, go play, Matt......." usually, Tord would yell at whoever, but he was always nice to Matt. Matt stared at the blueprints..... trying to figure it out..... "No chance you're going to leave, aren't you?" ".........................." he squinted his eyes, putting the pieces together..... "...................." "..................Matt?" he gasped. "You're building a giant robot again!!!!" "What? Why would I do that?" he faked a smile and started to get nervous. "It looks like it! And you are!!!!" "Maybe...." "TORD!!! COME WITH ME NOW, WE ARE WATCHING TELEVISION TOGETHER!!!!"

He hauled him onto his shoulder, forcing him to come with him. "................." Tord stared at him for a moment. "Wait a minute............" "What?!" "........................... oh my god........... I have an idea....." "..........is it an evil one?" He started to laugh evilly...... "MWAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! IT'S YOU, MATT!" "What about me?" "WITH THIS.... I'M UNSTOPPABLE!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE BETTER THAN A ROBOT!!!! EDD AND TOM CAN'T FOIL MY PLANS NOW!!!!!!"