Dear Lisa

Dear Lisa

Dear Lisa

Baby girl if you are reading this then I can no longer protect you. Mummy loves you darling. Mummy hasn't been well for a long time. Mummy has to go soon.

Tears dripped down the brunette's face. She held back a sob and continued to write. These would be her last words to her child.

Lisa you won't understand where I've gone but I'm not far. I promise. Baby girl all you have to do is look up and I'll be there. You won't see me darling but I'll be there.

More tears slipped down her face. Her hands began to tremble. Her baby girl wouldn't even get a proper goodbye. Her gripped tightened on the pen. She continued to write.

Mummy has no choice. Mummy doesn't want to leave. Mummy loves you. I don't want any tears Lisa. Mummy wants to see you smile.

The brunette hung her head. Silver streams ran down her cheeks. Pain erupted in her chest. It felt like somebody was ripping out her heart. She wanted it to stop.

Lisa. This is goodbye my darling. Mummy loves you.

The pen slipped from her grasp. Ringing bounced off the white walls. Her lungs screamed for breath as she fought. Her body was too weak. Her baby girl was her last thought.

A/N: There is another half of this story in my one shot book A Reaper's Touch. The short is called Goodbyes Hurt if you would like go and check it out.