Chapter 5

As I walked around town all I saw was happy couples. I wanted to just yell but I know I can't. I just don't want to get hurt again.

As I walked back into the house I heard talking in the kitchen. I went and sat by the doorway to the kitchen. "Bonnie I can't believe you don't want to preform anymore." I heard Clemont say.

"While I was watching Ash train I knew I wanted to battle instead. I already asked my pokemon if they wanted to do it and they loved the idea. I just want to be awesome like Ash." Bonnie's voice now entered my ears.

"Bonnie you know this will hurt Serena. She loved training you." I was done with this. I sat up and stormed my way to where Ash was staying. 

"Ash open this door!" I slammed my fists onto his door.

"Serena I thought you were on a walk." Ash was only in a black tanktop and his denim pants.

"I don't know why you came back but when you did you ruined my life. You are taking Bonnie away from me. You are making my friends leave me. I can tell they want to be with you more than me." Ash justed looked at me with a blank stare.

"Serena I am sorry that I am ruining your life. I didn't mean to. I wanted to come back to be with you." Ash reached out to touch my arm but I just slapped his hand away.

"You never loved me. I know you didn't. I was stupid when I was little to think that you would stop being dense and actually realized that I loved you." I was boiling mad now.

"Serena I was as dense as a rock back then. I didn't know you loved me till I got back to my home town. Serena I love you and I know you are with that other guy but I came back cause I love you." 

"Ash I will never love you again. Calem would never leave me without saying good bye. Calem is a hundred percent better than you. Ash you broke my heart and I will never let that down." I turned around and walked to the other end of the hall to my room. I slammed my door and started to pack my suitcase. "Pokemon return." My pokemon returned to their pokeballs. I grabbed my suitcase and headed out to the living room. When I got in there Bonnie and Clemont was on the couch talking.

"Guys I am leaving. I don't want to stay here anymore. I am sure I will find a place to stay so I will just get leaving now." I walked over to the elevator and hit the down button. The elevator opened up and i stepped inside. Well I guess I should go to Calem's for the night.

Sorry for another short chapter but I had to. It is hard to write long chapters for this book. I am just sorry it is so short I will try to write longer chapters.