"I thought i lost you"

(Omg i love this song so much) Still jacks pov~

"NOOOOO!!!" I woke up in the bed shaking badly crying. I looked around to see I was still in the hotel room. I looked at the bed y/n was in and I smiled and pulled her off of it and into my arms sobbing. "I thought I lost you!!!!" She looked up and I kissed all over her face. She tilted her head in the cute way she always did. "Jack what are yo-" I kissed her softly pulling her closer and cuddling her not wanting to let her go. The world disappeared around me as me and her were floating  in space together. She pulled away needing the air and my beautiful surroundings faded away. Her soft hand touched my face wiping away my tears "I don't care how old you are..age doesn't change the fact that I cant lose you" I stared into her eyes and they stared to water. I quickly hugged her tightly and became intoxicated with her smell. 
"J-jack we have to get ready to go on the plane." My heart dropped and I grabbed her shoulders looking at her"....ok" she smiled and wiggled away from me and picked out her outfit. "Jack can I pick out an outfit for you I want us both to be matching" I was scared that I still might be dreaming so I zoned out and just nodded. 

I looked at the outfits she has put together and I smiled  in relief

I looked at the outfits she has put together and I smiled  in relief.  I picked up my clothes and changed putting it over my boxers and t shirt.  She changed in front  of me. I looked at her after I was done then quickly looked away blushing.  'I'm shocked jackaboy you like a minor?'  I ran to the bathroom and stared into my reflection.  Anti stared right back at me with a nervous smirk. I cocked my head confused  "what's up with you you rarely been talking to me since y/n came along" anti was getting  ready to talk but the reflection of me was there staring.  I saw y/n's reflection in the mirror and looked at her standing in the doorway.  She looked at me worried "who were you talking to... We have to leave soon" I looked at her beautiful  face and forgot all about anti. "No one sweet  heart.. Let's go" she smiled making my heart melt. I grabbed both of our suitcases  and y/n held onto the room key. I saw  the blonde and Instead of running immediately  I stayed by y/n's side.  "Hey boo bear" I looked at y/n who looked sad and clutched  onto the keys.  I looked at the blonde and took a deep breath "top of the morning to ya lassie can't talk right now I'm with a very important girl and I don't have time to be bothered sorry but not really" y/n looked at me shocked and smirked giving the blonde the key.  She strutted  out the hotel and I watched chuckling.  She waited by the car and I opened the trunk with the button on my car keys.  She jumped and looked at the Trunk (while I was zoning out I put trump instead of trunk..fml) inspecting it.  I laughed and the girl wrapped her arms  around me "see you soon Sean~" I pushed her and went to y/n . I threw the bags In and she screamed. I laughed and unlocked the car doors.  She gave me a dirty glare which just made her look even cuter. 

Y/n's pov

I stood by the car waiting for Jack to hurry up.  I was so zoned out thinking about this morning,  it was so weird how Jack woke up crying and was talking to himself referring to 'anti' in the mirror. When a loud thump and click echoed in my ears I jumped coming back to reality.  I puffed my cheeks scared and walked to the trunk I looked in it scared of what I might find.  I was about done studying it when something flew past my face and made a loud thump  in the trunk.  I screamed and saw it was just my luggage.  I turned around  to see Jack laughing I have him a dirty  glare and he stopped laughing and just stared into my eyes.  I blushed and looked away getting in the car.  He closed the trunk  and got in the car.  As the key went in the ignition I turned on the radio. Ms Jackson by panic at the disco played and I smiled singing along.  I was so in the song I didn't notice we we're at the renter place already.  I blushed as the car shut off and Jack smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and got out the car.  "Hurry back" he chuckled and got out going inside the building.  I waited and tugged on my dress.  I felt to strong arms wrap around me and I giggled knowing it was Jack.  He picked me up bridal  style and walked me to the building.  "We have to wait for our plane princess" I nodded and sat down looking at other boarding planes.  "Flight 109 Ireland please board"I got up from my chair and my heart started racing.  I imagined so many bad scenarios.  I looked at Jack and his eyes told me everything was gonna be okay.  I smiled and looked for seat number 3 . I immediately  saw it and sat by the window.  Jack buckled me in tightly and looked at me with love and care.  I smiled and kissed his nose getting a few stares. The instructions we're being told as I put on my headphones . Jack listens and noted every safety tip looking a bit paranoid.  I cuddled his arm and feel asleep to know what  happened the rest of the way.  I felt him jolt but hug me back letting me this. Jack was gonna make my first plane ride the best.