Murrs P.O.V

I grab a pale ale from the mini fridge, sitting on my bed and feeling the vibrations from the voices down the stairs.

The boys were having a party and I was not having it. I had to be up in three hours for a date and I couldn't sleep for the life of me.

"Murr!" Sal stumbles into my room.

"What is it sal?" I ask, glancing at my clock.

3:46 am.

Great.

"Come back down and party!" Sal slurs, clearly drunk off of his ass.

"No I'm going to sleep." I tell him.

He shrugs and walks out, falling into the walls.

My head was pounding and I needed sleep so I cuddled up into my blankets and closed my eyes.

"Murr?" I hear a voice.

"Get out dude!" I raise my voice, sitting up and glancing at the door.

Rachel was standing there an oversized t-shirt and it looked like she had no pants on. She looked adorable.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were sal. What's wrong?" I say in a soft voice.

"Please tell them to quiet down." She mutters, running her fingers through her reddish black hair.

"Of course." I agree, getting up and walking past her.

She touches my fingers lightly as I past by as to say thank you. I walk down the stairs and see people socializing and drinking.

I spot Brian by the bookshelf and make my way to him.

"Hey man, Rachel is tired and so am I so can you tell them to start shutting this down? We have neighbors." I tell him.

He nods and I walk back up stairs, seeing that Rachel hasn't left her spot.

Everything started quieting down almost right away.

"Thanks Murr." She whispers, quickly shuffling back to her room.

I lay in bed and close my eyes, finally drifting to sleep.