Hangout

So this is a book about my friends, DaPieMan- and snowfox27 I'm gonna write a OneShot about them!

(DaPieMan- if you read this, please don't punch me! 😁😅)

This is all in good fun, and just to annoy them.

For personal reasons I won't call them by their names. I'll call them, Snow and Pie. (If I'm ever in this, I'll be called Bunny)

But anyway, LETS GET ON TO THE STORY!!

-------

Pie and Snow were hanging out at Snow's house. Pie was ranting about a boy who was in her play practice group, referring to him as The Scum Of The Earth.

Snow silently listened, mostly admiring Pie's long blonde hair, and her blue-gray eyes.

"And then he, Snow? Snooooow?? SNOW!" Pie yelled in Snow's face.

Snow blinked wildly, snapping out of her daze, she looked away blushing.

"Yeah Pie?"

"Were you even listening?"

"Yeah, yeah, stuff about The Scum Of The Earth, can we do something else?" Snow responded, after her face returned to its normal color.

"Fine, I'll just rant to Bunny later." Pie grumbled.

Snow laughed slightly, standing up, Pie doing the same. They walked out of Snow's bedroom, and went to the living room.

It was just Snow and Pie. Snow's father had an emergency at work, and Snow's mother went to pick up her brothers and sister from her grandmothers house. So Snow invited over Pie, so she wouldn't be alone.

They sat in silence for a few seconds, before Pie groaned and laid across Snow's lap.

"Are we gonna do something, I'm bored!" Pie said impatiently. She rolled off Snow's lap seconds later, making her laugh.

When she sat up, her hair was all over face, and that made Snow laugh even more.

Pie felt accomplished, as her face turned red. She was glad her hair was covering her face.

"Here, let me help you." Snow said kindly, kneeling in front of Pie, she pushed her long blonde hair away from her face.

Snow had only then realized how close they were, and her face went scarlet red.

Pie laughed, and looked into her dark brown eyes.

The room went silent as they stared into each other's eyes, and slowly but surely leaned in.

They couldn't muster up words, but maybe that was a good thing.

Finally, their lips were inches from each other. They could feel each other's breath on their lips. They would finally share a kiss, something they both wanted.

"Snow, Pie, we're back!!"

They instantly pulled away, both of the girls had very noticeable blushes on their faces.

"Hey mom, hey dad." Snow said awkwardly, as her parents walked into the kitchen.

Snow stood up and walked over to her parents, and so did Pie. Her brothers and sister walked in right behind them yelling, "We got pizza!!"

So they ate pizza. Pie and Snow acted like nothing happened, but that moment still lingered in both their minds.

Then soon, it was time for Pie to go home. Her mother was picking her up and waited at Snow's front door.

Snow and Pie were in Snow's room. Pie was gathering her stuff and putting her shoes on.

"I had fun!" Pie said cheerfully, walking to open Snow's door, Snow right behind her.

"I did too."

Pie was about to open the door, when she froze. Snow easily noticed. "Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I just almost forgot something." Pie said, turning around, she bent down to Snow's height, and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Snow froze, a blush dusting her face a dark red, as Pie chucked and opened the door.

"See ya at school Snow!" Pie said cheerfully, as she walked out the door.

Snow could here the front door closing behind Pie and her mom.

Snow placed her hand to her cheek, and smiled brightly.

She would definitely do the same to Pie next time.

-------

Yeah, so that happened. Well, hope you enjoyed. Especially you DaPieMan- and snowfox27

(Let's hope I don't die, because most likely, my friends won't be pleased. 😬😅)