Chapter 2: You're Hired!

Leo: "I've decided to write short chapters for this book. This will help me decided what direction I want my book to take until a can write longer chapters for this book."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Fanfiction.net Readers: Please listen to this video while you read: watch?v=W2vJDx5ujOU

Kamex - Worried Future (20 minute version) posted by Darth Leo

Wattpad Readers: Please play the video at the beginning of the chapter.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"No! This can't be happening! I'm dead! Nonononono! I can't find anyone for tonight!"

I began to sob uncontrollably on the floor of my office.

"I don't want to die!"

I was happy the store was closed for the night because I didn't anyone to see me like this.

I only get like this when I'm afraid for my life.

"Get yourself together, Faz! You know that being afraid will only get you killed."

I slowly gathered myself together over the course of a few minutes.

RING!!! RING!!!

The phone startled me out of my concentration. I reached for the phone and answered it.

"Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. This is Mr. Faz speaking. How may I help you?"

"This is Alex Carranza. I'm calling about the night guard position you have available."

Thank God! I thought before responding, "You're hired. You start tonight."

"What?!? I'm already hired?"

"This position is important and always needs to be filled."

"Okay. Cool!"

"Are you able to come now to get your uniform?"

"Yeah. I'll be right over."

"Great! See you then!"

I shouted out, "Yes! I got a new night guard!"

I waited at the front door for Alex until he arrived. He stepped out of his pickup truck and walked towards me.

I immediately gave Alex his uniform.

"Rest up! Your shift starts at midnight! Your going to need as much energy as possible on your shift."

"Got it boss! I'm heading back home to prepare for my shift!"

"Thank you!"

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"Yes! I got a new night guard!"

A new night guard? Could this be my chance? My chance to feel alive? I'll find out at midnight.