16.

'' KIAN , WAKE UP YOU HAVE A PHOTOSHOOT TODAY.'' I groaned as I heard my mom walking towards my room.  I looked on side of me to see jc still asleep.  I quickly raised up and I pushed him out of my bed.

'' What The Hell .'' he looked at me.

''my mom is coming.'' I whispered.

he quickly got up from the floor and he got dressed and he hid in the closet.

''Kian.'' my door swung open and I was sitting on the edge of my messy ass bed.

''hello mother.''  I smiled.

'' have you seen jc?''

'' okay , well at least clean up your room , It stinks in here.'' 

''OKAY.'' I got up and forced her out the door. I closed it and locked it.

''okay , come out and please be fully dressed.''  he came out of the closet with all of his clothes on , THANK GOD! I don't have time for morning sex.

'' okay , now hurry up and go to your room before we get caught.''  

''nah , maybe should get caught.'' he smirked as he walked towards me , grabbing me by my waist.

'' okay , let's get caught so that you can get fired and we won't be able to see each other anymore , yeah so they can file a lawsuit against you , great idea! let's go.'' I grabbed his hand and I walked towards the door and I unlocked it. 

he shoved me against the wall and he kissed me . 

''KIAN , GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THAT ROOM.'' my mother yelled.

I pushed jc away and he ran to his room and I just slammed my door.

I'll come out when I get ready.