I watched from the window the heavy rain come down and fall on the green grass in the backyard of Nash and Hayes house. The fire pit was on followed by the slight screams and laughs coming from upstairs in Nash room.

I had a blanket around my shoulders keeping me warm as I heard shoes come down the stairs and enter the kitchen, I really didn't care who it was so I didn't waste my time checking.

"Hey. You okay?" It was Ryann I could tell by her voice, I turned around and smiled as she handed me a mug of hot chocolate I looked at it as I took it from her hands and smiled.

"I'm fine." I whispered as I took a sip of the hot chocolate as I felt it's warmth make its way down to my stomach, I always loved that feeling, it put a smile on my face sometimes or warmed me up when I was extremely cold.

"You don't have to be, Kim I mean it was scary for all of us, but he's gone now we all agreed when you were down stairs we're making sure he doesn't come back to hurt you again, we will protect you. Promise." She gave me a tight hug before pulling away and looking at me as I had not expression on my face and no feeling.

"Come on, we're all upstairs playing spin the bottle and twister." She squealed and grabbed my hand without giving me a chance to tell her I really wasn't in the mood for any games at the moment but let's be real here, it's Ryann she doesn't give a damn how I feel as long as I feel better and have a good time she forces me to do anything she thinks is fun but in reality is really stupid and crazy.

I laughed at her as she almost tripped on the last step leaving a big bang go throughout the whole house making everyone in Nash room scream then laugh it off again. She opened the door since it was close revealing everyone on the ground groaning and on top of everyone,

"Uhm" I looked at Ryann who gave me a grin, I walked over as Hayes looked at me from the bed where he hand the thing that tells you where to put your arms and legs on what color. He smiled and laughed as I did the same and stared at them for a second.

I watched as Ryann joined in and already was a human pretzel and was laughing her head off.

"Hayes?" I asked right when the fame ended and was about to start again for another round. He looked over taking his focus off of the spinner and everyone getting ready to put their hands and legs on the color that was just called.

"Do you uh still like me?" I asked tucking a star in of hair behind my ear as I took a sip of my hot chocolate, it was loud but to him and I it was pretty silent. I waited for a answer but go instead "right hand, green."

I bit my lip and looked around Nash room seeing some drawings that look as if Hayes drew them, I think Hayes noticed my gaze upon the beautiful drawings cause he told me "I made them for Nash." I looked over and smiled.

"And uh yes I do." He said quiet I could slowly feel myself begin to blush and smile wide. But then again he's not in love with me like I am with him, he's got a girlfriend and I have a friend who's over protective of me. He's way to focused on his relationship with Sophia and loves her, I can't get in the way of that.

"I'm the matter of fact I'm in love with you Kim!" He said putting his hand on my upper thigh, I felt my heart sink down and stop, I looked at him confused.

"But you have Sophia" I said as I looked at her, she was already looking at us and watching I flinched not knowing she was practically staring us down, she smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled back a little bit confused.