Eduardo X Reader

(y/n) = Your name

(L/n) = Last name

(e/c) = Eye color

(f/c) = Favorite Color

(2/f/c) = 2nd favorite color

(r/c) = random color

3rd person POV.

It was a normal day in Spitbucket USA, people drinking in the old salon, bandits stealing, or just doing whatever they want. But in this case it was bandits. You see, the prince that belonged to the British royal family, had gone back to Spitbucket for whatever reason. But, in the process he got kidnapped...

Again

 By the same people that took him before. Eduardo, Marco and Juan. They escaped the local jail and went back to their original camping spot, but made it more difficult to get in. The windows were boarded twice as much as the first time, and making their small cage more difficult to get out.

Those three bandits thought that the Sheriff would forget about them,but he didn't. Oh no no no, how could he forget about them? Anyways, Sheriff Thompson sat in the old salon drinking some whiskey. He didn't exactly have a plan to stop those bandits, since last time it was Edward doing all of the work and him locking them up.

But his thoughts were interrupted when a familiar looking brunette walked into the salon, but someone else was with him. It was a (h/c) haired woman who was absolutely beautiful, her eyes a magnificent shade of (e/c). The Sheriff got up from his seat and walked up to the british male and unknown female.

"Sheriff Thompson! Its great to see you again!" Edward spoke with a smile on his face. "It's good to see ya too kid, mind telling me who your friend is?" The blue coated male asked, "oh of course! Sheriff Thompson, I would like you to meet (Y/n) (L/n)." The British boy spoke, as the female sent a small but kind smile.

"It's a pleasure meeting you Thompson" Her voice the sound of angels singing in the heavens, made the Sheriff blush a small tint of pink. "You see, (y/n) here has helped me catch criminals in england, well specifically men." Edward scratched the back on his neck as the (h/c) haired woman let out a small laugh. "What can I say, Men love me." She spoke in a joking manner, 'yeah no kidding' Both men thought but the snapped back to reality.

"Anyways, we're here to save the prince once again." Edward spoke with determination written on his face with a confident smile. "Do you have plan kid?" "As a matter of fact I do!" "Wait we do?" (Y/n) said with confusion, "Yep! And it will be fairly simple, well I mean for you" Edward looked at her in a soft voice. "Alright, so what is the plan?" She crossed her arms, waiting for her friend to speak up.

"Alright here is the plan we go over to the bandits hiding spot, you do your thing, and I will shoot them and we rescue the prince!" Sheriff Thompson and (Y/n) both had a look on their face thinking that it might not work. "Oh but uh (Y/n)?" "Hm?" "You're going to have to change out of that uh that!" Edward pointed to her outfit. She looked down and saw nothing wrong with it, there was just (f/c) pants with a (2/f/c) coat and a (r/c) Bandana around her neck that went well with her brown hat. But none of the less, she sighed and looked at the detective. "Alright what do I need to change into." Edward tugged his bandana and started to nervously sweat. "Well uh, you see it's, uh" He looked at his colleague and saw that she looked very irritated that he was not Responding. "It's at the motel room 21" He said as he handed her the room keys, "Thank you Edward, now if you boys excuse me" She forced a small smile at the two males and walked out of the salon.

As (Y/n) walked out of the salon she sighed and started to walk to the motel which wasn't very far. 'I wonder what Edward packed for me that was making him SOO nervous' She thought to herself as she reached the motel, and went inside room 21. There was a small suitcase that was sitting on one of the two beds, waiting to be opened by someone, and that someone is (y/n).