A taste of my blade (jeff the killer x reader) by mangledtwichy

Hey may follow wattpader, so before we start on the lovely review, I want to shoutout my new book called Hide me || leafnision, please check it out! It would be a lot, anyway lot got on with the review!

A taste of my blade  (Jeff the killer x reader) by mangledtwitchy

Cover: 8/10 I really do like the cover, it goes with the story and everyone but it really hard to read the title, maybe you did this way on purpose but it just want to point out it out.

Chapters:6/10 there not a lot to say about the characters, because it is base of the character Jeff the killer but you did I good job at making the characters act like the character (does that makes sense) Anyway and the other character is the person who reading I normal don't read book like this so it hard to tell if you did I good job or not but I like them both.

Storyline: 7/10 i liked how there was a plot twist, it keep you wanting to read more and the story line was interesting.

Feelings: 4/10 to be honest, I didn't feel anything reading this book maybe it because of it was write like a was the person, I don't know but it was still good though.

Comments: i don't really read a lot of reader x person, story so it was a good first book to read.

Recommend: I would recommend this to people who like Y/N books and who love creepy pasta (did I spell that right?)

Full rate: 6/10

I hope you like my review!
And if you need any other books reviewed, I will do so!
Please check out my books! It would mean a lot
And don't forget to vote and share!
From Poblol and goodbye!!

Self promo: just motion it one more time but please check out Hide me || Leafnision, fanfic!