A Christmas Tale

You see Christmas was not always so merry and happy a time as it is now, with all the Christmas cheer and Goodwill towards men. There was a time when things were, shall we say, a bit on the dark side if we may...and even if we don't may!

People were not always happy with their jobs, friends, family and things that were going on in their daily lives in general. They went about their day-to-day business not thinking about their fellow men or about any Goodwill. Peace on earth was not really heard of, and people? Well...they were more self-absorbed, thinking only of themselves.

With all the bad feelings and negative emotions flowing back and forth in the world, it kind of put a spell on the Christmas spirit and cheer. Plunging the world and mankind into a time of deep and dark despair.

But I'm getting a little ahead of myself so let's go back and start this story at the beginning, back to when and where it all began. Back to when the train first rolled off the tracks so to speak.

This particular Christmas story begins at the North Pole. It begins at Santa's place where Christmas really starts, at the beginning of each New Year. You and I only think about Christmas Eve and Christmas in the winter near the end of the year, but for Santa, it's a year-round job! It's a job that he loves but it starts about a week into the New Year!