What is love?

SATURDAY NIGHT:

"Ok I think I'm ready" me said so calmly but inside I'm so nervous you wouldn't know about it every time I have a first date it all ways end up wrong. One time I was with a date with Justin yes the actual justin Bieber I fell in love but who really knew what love is. It just two teenagers going to a restaurant. It was horrible someone came with a gun. And actual come on who come to a restaurant with a gun come on we're trying to have a peaceful time with are couples was about to say love one what is actual love do you know? "Come on" as my bestie Ken'naja said happily " listen here today is going to a great day with the person you like right know ok there is going to be you two only man I kill for your position right now" Ken'naja and I laugh ok your so pretty. Me wearing skinny jeans with an red bottoms heels I got for my 14th birthday with some red sheer shirt.

"Hey Leo"

"What's up"

"Notting much just ready for good for the worst"

"What your talking bout worst"

"I always have a really bad first date reputation"

"We'll hope this a first but your going to have an amazing time with me"

"Really"

"Ya"

As Leo and I walk out the door " I'm ready to go" "where we're going again" somewhere special" as Leo tried to ack secret.