Chapter 1

❤️Imani❤️️
Hay Y'all My Name Imani Faith Carter And I'm Sixteen, Mann Let Me Tell Ya I'm Fine As Wine I Got A Nice Carmel Complexion I'm Mixed And I Got Long Curly Hair And My Booty Phat Like Y'all Just Don't Kno, Anyways I'm Thick Or Whatever. Yea I Live In Miami, Florida I Live With My Mom,Dad,And Big Brother His Name Is Jordan Carter.
Anywaysss I Go To Thornton High And So Do My Bestfriend/Sister Nicole Smith,That's My Bitchhhh But Its 6:00am And I Need To Get Ready For School Sooo I Hopped Out The Bed And Walked Into The Bathroom That's In My Room And Turned The Shower On.Then I Went Back Into My Room And Put My Outfit On The Bed Which Was Some White High Waisted Pants And A Black Nike Shirt That Said Just Do It In White Letters With A White Nike Logo.I Quickly Got In The Shower,Washed Up Then When I Was Done I Got Out The Shower And Put My Robe On Then Put My Hair In A Cute Messy Bun.I Put My Clothes On And Put On My Black And White Nikes And Grabbed My gray Nike Book Bag And Went Down Stairs.
"Good Morning!" Said My Momma
" Morning Beautiful!" I Replied
It's Only 7:00 So Imma Make Me Something To Eat I Thought As I Walked In The Kitchen To See Jordan And My Dad. "Wassup Coaches "I Said Laughing
Did I Mention I Play Basketball
They Taught Me Everything I Kno
They Laughed As They Both Said "Good Morning".
I Walked To The Fridge To Get The Eggs And Bacon Out.
I Made Me Eggs,Bacon,And Toast And Sat At The Table And Ate It Before Saying Bye To My Momma And Pops As Me And Jordan Walked Out The Door To His Car.
We Went To Pick Up My Bitchh Nicole, When We Pulled Up She Was Already Outside We Were On Our Way To School.....
We Hopped Out The Car Which Was A All White Jeep Cherokee With White Leather Seats With Jordan Name On The Headrest Of The Seat In Gold,Which He Got For His 18th Birthday.
Anyways When We Got Out I Noticed Me And Nicole Was Matching She Had On A White Cropped Top That Said Princess In Black Letters And Some Black High Waisted Pants With Some All White Air Force Ones On She Was Fine "Girl Look At Us We The Baddest" I Said.
I Handed Jordan My Phone So He Can Take Our Picture,He Did And We Walked Into The School Together ,We Walked To Our Lockers Which Were Rite Next To Each Other.
As I Opened My Locker Jamari Walked Up And Hugged My Waist From Behind
Jamari Is This Boy I Talk To He's Not My Boyfriend But We Talk.
"Wassup Baby" He Said
"Hay Baby" I Said Turning Around Smiling
"Time For Me Too Leave" Nicole Said Walking Off.
"When We Gon Make This Shit Official Imani?"
"Whenever You Ask Me To Be Your Girlfriend."
The Bell Rung So We Went Our Separate Ways...
I Went To All My Classes Now It's Finally Practice Time,I Love Basketball
I Went Into The Locker Room And Changed In To My Baby Blue Basket Ball Shorts And My Baby Blue Nike Shirt
We Began To Practice It's Was A Long Practice But Hard Work Pays Off Rite But I Decided To Walk Home Since It Wasn't That Far.
As I Was Walking I Bounced The Ball.
As I Walked Past The Park I Saw A lot Of Guys Over There At The Basketball Court. They All Looked My Way As I Walked Past, "Aye Ma Let Me Talk To You" One Of The Boys Yelled I Ignored Him Because I Really Like Jamari Even Tho He's Not My Boyfriend..
I Just Kept Walking Until I Made It To My Block And Saw Them At The Corner
I Sighed Before Walking Past Them
I Tried To Hurry And Walk Past But Apparently I Wasn't Quick Enough
"So You Didn't Hear Me Back There"He Spoke
I Still Ignored Him But This Time He Grabbed My Arm
"Let Me Go Ghee" I Said As I Tried To Get Out His Grip
"Why Should I?" He Spoke
"Just Beca..." I Started But Was Soon Cut Off By Someone Hitting The Boy .......~Continued