Chapter one

I walked into the club with my partner Zane. We had been hunting the demon we were assigned to take in for about a week, we had finally caught him.

We walked to the bar and order a couple drinks, however I was looking for something a bit warmer and stronger.

We sat in a booth and watched the place with sharp eyes, Mine were now slightly glowing.

Men watched me and even talked vulger about me, I instantly growled and got up and walked over to them.

I stopped once I caught a whiff of their scent, ugh Werewolves.

I approached them, with on hand on my hip while staring them down "boys it's been a very, very long night and I'm not in the mood to be oogled by a pack of mangy wolves...so if you value your life I suggest you knock it off because I actually do bite and I bite hard and rough" I licked my lips and turned and walked back to our table.

I sat down and took a swig of my beer, after an hour I finally caught scent of our bounty.....but of course an upper level demon came in.

I stood to my feet and walked to the front of the club.

I laughed bitterly and give him a deadly smirk, lightly baring my fangs.

"I see they let in the phycotic one's now" he smirked and bared his teeth at me, ugh level ten I see.

That wasn't going to stop me from killing him tho.

He circled around me like a predator does to it's pray, unfortunately for him I'm not easy to kill.

He finally stopped in front of me, he leaned forward and sniffed me.

He pulled back and chuckled evily "a halfling....you'll be much more tasty and easier to kill" now it was my turn to laugh.

"You really have no idea who I am do you" he bared his teeth and sprung forward with his claws out.

Before he could strike I grabbed a hold of his wrists and drove his own claws into his own chest, straight through his heart.

He fell to floor and turned to dust.

I stalked the place to for Vincent the demon bounty, I finally found him and pinned him down and cuffed him then jerked him up and headed out of the club with Zane trailing behind us.

I opened the door and tossed him in the back of the car and shut the door and got in the front seat.
We took him in and clocked out after doing tons of paperwork.

I went home and took a shower and put on something comfy

I then made a snack and drank a blood bottle. I then watched TV and and then headed to bed.

A/N: She's Badass And Cute As A Halfling Vampire.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇