Chapter 3

Warning! Contains pumping and fapping!

Levi's POV~

I get home and throw off my hat, boots, and hoodie. I of course put my boots in the shoe cubby and hang up my hat and hoodie. I plop on the couch and feel stressed... I should probably study for exams, I thought getting out my text books and enormous binder out my back pack. I start to study but I can't get Eren out my head, I feel so guilty and ashamed, I shouldn't be so pushy to the kid. I pushed the text books and binder off my lap and unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants... I pull them down along with my boxers and touch my mass, I twitch from my cold hands on the throbbing erection. I felt so horny, masturbating relieves stress so I have to fuck myself right now... My hand wraps around my dick and start pumping my erection as fast as my hands could go.. "Hah! Ah!" I moan as I go harder and faster, my free hand reaches up to my nipple and start to pinch at it which felt so incredibly amazing, "E-Eren!" I moan imagining him pumping and teasing me "Eren! F-finish quickly now!" I moan as I feel myself about to cum "ah! Haaa!" I moan as I came in my hand breathlessly. I pant for a while and realize what I've just done... Masturbating is common for me but moaning Eren's name during it... Ugh. I pull on my pants and boxers and pick up my books and binder and put them to the coffee table, I then go in the bathroom and start my shower. While the water was running I wipe off the cum from the couch... It was only a bit, most of it got on my hand...