Where am I?

Sydney woke up in a dark room. All the lights were turned off and her mouth was covered in duct tape.

(NARRATOR VIEW)

'FGGFFGEFDFGFGRFGGFGFFGFGEFGDGDG' She couldn't talk. She felt anxious. She was on a weird looking wooden chair and her arms were tied with scarring rope. 'Oh no, my baby! Where's Sydney!' Mum was getting worried. She never had wanted to lose a child. Sydney couldn't do anything. She was in the one horrible place. Out of all the six year olds in the world, Sydney was the one ended up being kidnapped. Well, I know that Sydney isn't the only 6 year old kidnapped, but whatever.

The man came out with a sharp, stainless blade in his hands. 'If you are dead, you are dead. If you are still alive, I'm here...' The man said in a terrifying voice. What could this one saying mean? Well, Sydney did not know. The man came closer and revealed his face. He had a carved smile on and was looking like the devil. The man untied one of Sydney's hands. The man had cut a huge slit into Sydney's hand.

'DFFDFDDDDDGDFGDFGDTDFFGFDGFDFGDFGDFVGFDCVFGFDGHTFDFGTFDGFRDGTFTRFG'

Again, Sydney couldn't talk, or in this case, scream. 'It's just the last moment of my life right?' Sydney thought. She might seem like the average 6 year old but inside the really isn't. She noticed that the duct tape on her left arm was loose. She moved her hand and boom. The tape is off. Oh and by the way, The man was cooking up the flesh of all the people he killed. Creepy I know.

*Few hours later*

'WOOOHOOO I ESCAPED THE CHAIR MHMMMMM' Sydney celebrated. But then again, won't the man catch her again? She felt her anxiety screaming at her. She felt the soar pain of the tape, which tore through her skin. 'I'm really missing Mom and Dad. What do I do?' panicked Sydney anxiously.

'My family would  be sad if I died. Well EVERY family would be sad if someone special to them died' Sydney thought. Suddenly, she heard something...