The one

Bruno's POV

"This girl she came round the corner

Looking like a model" I started singing

"Magazine figure

She was shaped like a bottle" My best friend Cody responded. We have been working in this song for awhile. Dreaming about what are dream girl would be.

"Long straight hair

She was fly as a bird" Cody

"First time ever

I was lost for words" me

"Felt so right

Just couldn't be wrong" Cody

"Love at first sight

If that exists at all" me

"I couldn't move

Felt like I was stuck" Cody. We both looked up with a gleam in our eye, we knew what was next.

"And then baby girl looked up" We screamed out of tune.

"And I said

Hey there pretty brown eyes

Whatcha doing later tonight?

Would you mind if I spend a timewith you?

And I said

Hey there pretty brown eyes

Whatcha doing later tonight?

Would you mind if I spend time with you?" This time singing. I picked up my guitar and danced around the room.

Haha, we stared laughing hard. I fell on the ground on my guitar popping one of the strings. "Shoot!" I yelled as the string hit me on the side. "Nice." Cody laughed. "My specialty." I replied standing up to give a bow. I put my guitar away and laid on the bed. "Ya, know, we are gunna find that girl and when we do she's mine." Cody stated as he sat in the chair that he was sitting in earlier. I let out a sigh. "Well I guess you are just gunna have to find her first. Cus otherwise she's mine." I stood up as I said this. "Okay lets make a deal who ever finds her first gets her." He replied not taking no as an answer. He stuck out a hand. "Deal." I took his hand a did one hard shake.

A year later my best friend, Cody, died in a car accident.