Confession

I'm afraid of what she might tell me.

"Bes..."

She looked down at her hands and played with her fingers but I held her hands

"Kiesh, I'm serious. Look at me, I really want you to be my girlfriend. I know you're afraid because of my past but kiesh I've changed and you've  seen that already. Im not the same as I was before, when I met you I know that I need to stop those bad habbits and to make a change. a good change for you to see that I can be a better man for you."

I held up her chin so that she can see me.

"I know I've played a lot of girl's feelings back then, but this time I'm truly telling you that I am serious and have fallen in love with you from the moment you just said that you liked me too."

I'm out of words so just bowed down my head instead cause I know she's gonna reject me again. Narinig ko na tumawa siya a bit.

She held up my chin. She was looking beautifully towards me and finally said

"Franc, I'm afraid of the things that might get in the way when we'll be together. Those things that a lot of girls might hate me and get mad at me because we are committed to each other. But right at this moment I'll fight back and ignore them. I'll fight against my fear. And finally, YES franco I also want to be you girlfriend."

Hindi ako maka paniwala sa narinig ko. Parang gusto ko siyang halikan o tumalon sa tuwa sa nararamdaman ko ngayon.

"Really?"

I'm shocked and was standing still. I feel happy, In love and hyper of what I just heard a while ago.

"Oo nga!"

She was laughing with a delight on her face. Hindi ko na alam kung ano gagawin ko so just hug her so tight.

"Sobrang happy ko talaga ngayon bes.
YES! WHOOOOOOO! KAMI NA! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND! WHOOOO!"

I shouted all my emotions.

"Oy bes! Ano kaba"

Sinapak niya ako sa balikat then slowly I moved closer to her and now we're just 2 inches away from each other, hindi naman siya lumalayo.

"In my 1 yr and a month of waiting. This is gonna be the first time of me telling you this. I..... love you Kiesha even feelings cannot express how much I am thankful to have you in my life and you have no idea how long i've waited to tell you those three words. Never ko pang nasabi sa ibang babae yan well except kay mom and my gandma."

After saying those words I lean towards her face closer but slowly. Looking at her smooth and angelic face, she's closing her eyes, and in that moment our lips touched for the first time. I bit her lower lip and envade her tongue, it was the treacherous and magical kiss. Sa lahat nang babaeng na halikan ko sa buong buhay ko I can tell na ito yung pinaka special na halik na natikman ko. It may sound odd but its true, it's not that intense but the feeling is so different from the other kiss that I felt before. I let go of her.

"let's eat my lady?"

She smiled sweetly at pina upo ko siya sa upoan niya. We talked a lot of things about life, about how was being a pharmacist and an architect. Hindi niya alam na after ng dinner ay may inihanda akong isang tugtog para naisayaw ko siya .

Playing: US by James Bay

Kiesha's POV

After naming kumain we talked about some serious stuffs, meanwhile; there was a slow song coming from the corners on the ceiling which was a speaker. "Can I have this dance?" He offered his hand and smiled so sweetly.