Chapter 1

Oli: EXTURNAL FOR OUTFIT!!!!!!!!

I looked at my camera.

"Okay guys, so I have made it back to London now that tour is over! Yay!! So I have learned that it is still as cold here as it always is. But we are going to answer some Tweeter questions today! Lets get started!!

1st question: @feedmenow y don't u like 1d?" I said. My heart stopped. "Its not that I don't like them. We just had some differences in how we see things. Next question: @potato101 would u consider dating Louis Tomlinson (@Louis_Tomlinson) from 1d? Um, yea I guess. I'm whiling to meet him maybe...but probably not dating." What was up with all the One Direction questions. "Well guys, I have to go, but thanks for the questions! Love you!! RAWR!!!" I said and turned it off. I sighed as I walked to the store. That's all I need is for the boys to find me now. I can remember everything they did that lead to me running away from them.

~FLASHBACK~

I looked at Eleanor sitting on me. She was holding a knife to my throat and watched her figure as she grinned.

"Think about it: one little swipe and I could end you right here." she mumbled. I then did the one thing I said I would never do...I punched her. She feel to the ground, the knife sliding under the couch. The boys walked in and saw this.

"Oliver!! What the hell?!!" Harry screamed at me. I looked at him.

"But she-" I started to say when Louis had grabbed me by my collar and pushed me against the wall.

"Don't you touch her!! She has never been anything but nice to you!! You need to learn some respect!! Don't you ever come near me or Eleanor or the boys!!!" He yelled. I pushed him off me.

"Is this what you want Louis?" I asked: he nodded. "You guys too?" I mumbled. The boys avoided eye contact with me. "Okay, well if I'm leaving, might as well show you now." I mumbled. I rolled up my shirt to show my stomach to reveal all the bruises and scars on me. Eleanor had hurt me. "This is all Eleanor's doing. Every time you guys leave, she attacks me and I end up with bruises or scars. Today, there was a knife at my throat." they didn't say nothing. I looked at Eleanor, "And as for you, if I ever see another death threat on my brothers wall or mine...we are both going to kick your ass." I said. She looked at me and nodded. I then went to run out the door, leaving them calling and protesting for me to come back.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

It was shocking how my life turned since then. I was always doing collaborations with other bands, helping kids in need, and making people laugh and smile. I know what it was like to be like them, to cut there wrist and feel depressed and want to die. That's how I felt every time Eleanor would say something cruel to me. I sighed. I walked into the lovely coffee shop and ordered me a muffin. I looked around and saw that this would be a perfect place for a dare. I grabbed my phone.

I NEED A DARE NOW XOXOXO'

As soon as I put it on, people started to blow up my phone. I chose one.

@LittleMonsterXD rap Rap God by Eminem.' I grinned and stood on the table. I grabbed my phone and asked somebody to record me while I did it.

Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings

But I'm only going to get this one chance

(Six minutes, six minutes)

Something's wrong, I can feel it

(Six minutes, six minutes, Slim Shady, you're on)

Just a feeling I've got

Like something's about to happen

But I don't know what