Chapter 15

Blue wires wrapped around Dream and pulled him to Error. Ink stood beside him holding his paint brush "Error what I said about luring Dream in by making him fall in love with you was a joke just to get Cross to leave me alone"

Error remained still and silent "taking my brother won't bring yours back" Nightmare looked pleased with himself after saying that "don't was all Error said. Nightmare continued "what happened to him Error?"

Error glitched "stop" his voice showed no emotion "are you going to do the same to by brother"

"Please stop"

"What happened to your Papyrus Error"

"WhAt HaPpEnEd wAsn't mY FaUlT"

"You killed him"

"ShUt uP" Error glitched and wrapped Nightmare in wires "I'll KiLl yOu!" The wires tightened

"Error stop!" Dream stood by Ink he had never seen this side of Error.

Error looked back at Dream. He dropped Nightmare "Dream I'm sorry"

Dream was hugging Ink's arm. "I would normally give someone a second chance but you tried to kill my brother" Dream looked up Ink and quietly asked to leave.

Once they were gone Error started glitching he turned to Nightmare "iT's AlL yOuR fAuLt"

"I was testing you"

"FoR wHaT?!"

"You failed"

"WhAt wErE yOu tEsTiNg Me FoR"

"If you didn't snap and try to kill me I would have been fine with you being with Dream"

Error teleported to the anti-void.

The only one that made him happy.

The only one that made him feel all emotions.

Was gone