Seeing Her

Everything went black I could hear the sound of sirens, people screaming, and the sound of dogs barking.

The sound of sirens, dogs, and screams went silent. I could barely open my eyes, but when I did I saw blood everywhere.

-------------------

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing on my bedside table. I checked to see who it was only to see in big letters the name Aime

I ignored her call because I was in a good mood today and I didn't want her to ruin it. Aime was my best friend, but it just so happened when I was in a good mood she would somehow find a way to ruin it.

It was Sunday and I knew I needed to get out of bed eventually. I've been in bed since last Monday due to a really rough breakup with my ex-girlfriend.

I got out of bed and headed straight to my bathroom when I looked into the mirror I saw a 5'9 foot girl that's 17 with a birds nest for hair. I opened my bathroom drawer with all my hair products and grabbed my comb.

I combed back my hair and left it slick with gel, you could say I was a bit of a tomboy. I went to my closet and quickly grabbed a red plaid flannel, black plain T-shirt, and black skinny jeans with holes.

I don't know why I had gotten dressed because I didn't plan on going out anywhere. I sat on my bed with my phone near my side. I looked around my room deciding what to do when my eyes spotted a twenty dollar bill on my desk.

I grabbed the money and ran out the door trying to avoid my parents. I walked to the mall which was a good fifteen minute walk. I got to the mall and went straight to forever 21.

After an hour of shopping I couldn't find something that caught my eye so I walked to the clearance section to check one more time as I was walking my phone buzzed indicating I got a text as I looked down to see who it was I felt a body collapse with mine.

Before I knew it a beautiful woman that looked around the age of 23 was on top of me. She had straight, light brown hair, and green eyes that anyone could get lost in. I got lost into her eyes as she into mine, but quickly returned when she cleared her throat and got off of me.

She stood up quickly and offered me a hand which I couldn't refuse. I grabbed her hand and she gently pulled me up, her skin was as soft as silk. "I'm sorry I didn't see where I was going" she said "Its fine I was the one on my phone not looking where I was going". We went went back and forth for a good two minutes trying deciding who's fault it was.

During the argument I couldn't take it anymore and when she opened her mouth to speak I put my lips on her perfectly shaped lips. They looked soft and I couldn't stop wondering how delicious they would taste. I thought she would push me away, but to my surprise she deepened the kiss.

I didn't want to stop, but realized we were in public and I think she realized it too because she pushed me away and took a few steps back. She looked around for a few seconds then looked at me she blushed "I'm so sorry I didn't mean... " I said as she shut me up with a kiss. I smiled while looking at her only to see a man walk up to her and put his arm around her waist and kiss her on her forehead while smiling.

"Hey honey what're you doing" I stood there my smile fading slowly when he called her honey. She looked at him with a smile and looked at me again whilst saying "I accidentally bumped into this young lady". I looked at her like if she was crazy and walked out of there. I knew we had barely met ten minutes ago, but for some odd reason I had already felt a deep connection with her, but was furious after she acted like nothing happened.