First Day

I couldn't get myself to forget about yesterday, which was killing me. Knowing I had kissed a straight woman was terrifying. It's not that I was against straight people, but what if she called the cops on me or her husband called the cops.

I was terrified, but also happy I did it, but even if she didn't have a husband I still wouldn't have a chance. She was probably a few years older than me.

-----------------------------

It was Monday which meant it was the first day of school. I got out of bed thirty minute earlier than usual so I could rinse off. I got out the shower and dried off, spiked my hair, and put on some makeup. I ran to my closet realizing I only had about fifteen minutes.

I grabbed a red sweater that looked like it was for Christmas, black ripped jeans, and black converse. I ran down stairs hearing my parents fight as usual  when I also heard the sound of a car horn. Aime was parked outside my house and kept honking the horn, I ran to her car and we drove to school.

I was in my senior year at highschool and I was excited. I didn't like highschool for multiple reasons and just wanted to get it over with. We walked to the front doors and Aime was quieter than usual, I was about to ask her what was wrong, but the bell rang and I lost her in the crowd of students.

I looked at my schedule and saw we had a new teacher. I had math for first period with the new teacher. To be honest I was excited because I wanted to know who the new teacher was.

I got to math a couple second before the bell rang and saw the new teacher. My eyes widened in shock while she spoke "hello class I'm the new teacher Mrs. Parker". I heard almost all the boy students whistle while the girls said how badly they wanted her figure.

She scanned the room before her eyes connected with mine and she smiled. I thought she was going to be shocked that she had kissed one of her students, but she seemed just fine. Me on the other hand seemed to be more shocked than her.

The rest of the class period she didn't look at me or glance, nothing. She told the class we were going to be working on a few basic rules, but that was all I heard when my mind wondered off on its own. I couldn't stop staring at her perfect figure and what she was wearing. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and a white T-shirt with a black blazer over it.

I couldn't take my mind off of her perfect curves and imagined myself on top of her and touching those big, plump...... I was taken away from my thoughts when I heard her say my name. "Miss Jones why aren't you taking notes" she said as she gave me a smirk knowing damn well why I wasn't taking notes.

I wanted nothing more than to walk to her and kiss her soft, pink, plump lips. She stood in the front of the class with her arms crossed trying to look intimidating, but I couldn't take her serious I was about to say something but before I could she said "Miss Jones detention after class". I was shocked, but I knew she had only did that so she could "talk" to me.

The bell rang which meant it was time to go home and as I was walking towards the doors I was immediately pulled into a class room with Mrs. Parker. I felt a pair of soft lips on mine and I never wanted it to end. I deepened the kiss asking for access with my tongue she quickly granted, but pushed away immediately as I looked at her with confusion.

I asked what's wrong and she obviously said nothing, but then remembered her husband. I walked over to her as she put her hands on her face meaning she was stressing out. I lifted her head with two fingers "can I at least have your name and number" I asked as she turned to me "I'm so sorry I really do like.... " I cut her off with a gentle kiss to her lips. "Please don't apologize it would make things a lot easier for me and you" I said, she didn't argue with me but asked why it would be easier.

I told her not to worry about it before walking out the door and walking home.  When I got there both my parents were gone which meant they fought, did drugs, then had sex at a motel. somewhere.

As I was walking towards my room I heard the house phone ring and went to answer it, I was greeted with a familiar voice that soothed me every time I heard it, Mrs. Parker.