Kidnap/Murder

The two mysterious figures stood before the large cryopod, one of them in a turquoise-colored cleanroom suit, and the other wearing a dirty, wrinkled black shirt with a metal brace stretching down his left arm. His bald head reflected light off of the glass of the pod as he stood next to the woman in the protective gear. He held his dark silver bull-barreled revolver in his holster, ready to fire if anything went wrong. He was getting impatient. Suddenly, two yellow eyes lit up from the cryopod behind them. The robot, a Generation 1 Synth from before the Great War of 2077, peered at the two silhouettes.

     "REQUEST: PLEASE LET ME OUT. MY TEMPERATURE LEVELS ARE FALLING AT A RAPID PACE," it spoke in a distinctive, robotic voice. Kellogg, the man in black, and the woman in the cleanroom suit ignored him.

     "HELLO?" He tried to catch their attention by tapping on the glass of the pod with his skeletal, metallic fingers. It did not. "ARE MY SENSORS MALFUNCTIONING AGAIN?" His jaw moved up and down with each syllable. His high-pitched voice was one of many, but it wasn't before the War; he was the very first Synth made. Of course, X6 was different for many reasons, some of them being he has enhanced strength and other miscellaneous abilities, he acts like a human for the most part (He eats, drinks, tastes, he has bodily functions, emotions, etc.), he's capable of extreme combat maneuvers, knew how to use lots of weapons, and his bottom jaw moves, as opposed to all of the other Gen 1 Synths with jaws. Unfortunately, X6 was unaware there were others like him.     

       Finally the door holding the woman in the blue and yellow and the blanket-wrapped baby inside the cryopod started lifting up towards the cold ceiling. It screeched; Shaun started crying. The screeching echoed off the walls.

     "A-are we okay?" Nora questioned the two, "Is it over?" X6 and Nora both thought, before they were frozen, that they were just being scanned for medical purposes. Instead, they were cryogenically frozen for 210 years. 

     "Yes. Everything will be fine. Now, if you would just..." Kellogg suggested, motioning his eyes and head toward Shaun, as the woman in blue started pulling the baby away from Nora. Kellogg's cold eyes stared and pierced Nora's soul, although she had to admit, he looked handsome with the stubble on his face and the way he was so... so... commanding.

     "No! I have him!" Nora exclaimed. X6 was on full alert; Kellogg was threatening Nora. The woman was getting irritated. "Let go!" she yelled. Kellogg slowly pulled out his revolver, and aimed it at Nora.

     "Hand over the kid. Now," he said, his voice as rough as water when it's windy.

     "DISARM" was the only thing coursing through X6's red-pinkish, metallic brain. He started  to punch the thick glass of the cryopod he was in, but the pod was so small, he extended his skeletal, metallic arm filled with wired and crossbeams back, and hit the padding he was leaning his back against, not leaving X6 enough room. Instead, he pounded on the glass as though he was knocking on a door, except alot harder. BOOM, BOOM, again and again. Soon, there was a large crack on X6's side of the thick glass, but not the side with Kellogg, Nora, Shaun, and the other woman in the blue cleanroom suit.

     "I'M NOT GIVING YOU SHAUN!" Nora announced to the entire empty Vault.

     Kellogg pulled the trigger, sending a single bullet flying straight into Nora's heart, while making a large POW-like sound.

      "DISARM " was switched to "TERMINATE " very quickly.

     "Dammit! Grab the boy and let's go!" Kellogg barked. The blue woman grabbed Shaun, and walked off. Kellogg approached the opposite cryopod, where X6 had stopped pounding and his eyes were literally glowing red. X6 suddenly felt alot colder than normal.

                                                "At least we still have the backup."