Chapter 2

Jess's POV

I cant believe I'm  going to live with my idols one direction and my best friend Hayley. Once we get in the car I get to sit in the passenger seat and the Hayley is at the back with Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn. Then Louis is in the driver seat. Louis and I get in the car. Then Hayley says "There is no room for me" "you can sit on my lap love" Liam says "Oh ok" Hayley says. She does then Louis starts to drive and me and him start talking. We instantly click, he is just really amazing. I have loved ever since one direction became a band and now I love him more now but i think Zayn and Harry have got a crush on me I can see it in their eyes. Hayley has a crush on Liam and Liam has a crush on her and Niall also has a crush on Hayley. There is like a like square and also a love triangle.

We finally get to one directions house and we get shown to our rooms. Mine is in between Louis and Harry's room, then Hayley's is next to Liam's. Niall, Zayn and Harry are down stairs. This house is 3 stories high which is AWESOME!

Im in Hayleys room with Liam and Hayley. "Hey guys want to go to dinner just us" I hear Louis say behind "Yes we would love to" we all say. We then walk to the door to get into Louis car "Where are you taking the lovely ladies with out us" I hear Harry say behind me with Niall and Zayn next to him. " Louis and Liam are taking us out for dinner without you" I say " Well where coming or your staying here" Harry says picking me up "PUT ME DOWN!!!" I scream "Harry put her down" Louis, Liam and Hayley says. He doesnt listen and walks to the backyard. He walks to the pool. I cant swim "HARRY NO I CANT....." I try scream but I get cut off by me going in the pool. I almost drowned. I heard Hayley say to Louis and Liam "She cant swim help her" next thing I know I get left out of the pool by a pair of strong arms it was Louis. "Thankyou Louis" I say "no problem" Louis says.  " HARRY WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT I COULD OF DROWNED I CANT SWIM" I say "im sorry" Harry says "no your not sorry just leave me alone!" I yell "JESS COME BACK!" I heard Liam, Louis, Hayley, Niall and Zayn yell. But I dont listen I just keep running to my room.

~Half an hour later~

I have been crying for half an hour and then I hear a knock on the door "come in if you not harry" I say with a sniffle then Louis, Liam and Hayley walk in "We got pizza. It's comfort food" Liam says "Im not hungry" I say "Babe your always hungry" Hayley says "well ok. Give me foooooood" I say they laugh "now theres the Jess I love" Hayley says I giggle. I eat 3 pieces of pizza and I say im done. "I think im gonna go to sleep" I say they nod, say good night and walk out.

The next morning

I get up to the smell if pancakes. I walk downstairs and see Louis making pancakes. "Good morning Lou" I say "Good morning love" Louis says

"Want to go shopping?" Louis asked "Yes I love shopping," I squealed. I finished my breakfast and at that time Hayley was there to and we weny and got dressed.  I walked up to Hayley and grabbed her wrist, dragging her to the front door.

Hayley's  POV

Jess dragged me out to the car, "Where are we going?" I asked stopping Jess, "Shopping, our treat," said Niall popping up from nowhere. "NO!" I screamed acting like a melting witch. "And here we thought Louis was a drama queen," chuckled Zayn.

"Shopping is the death of me," I say pouting. "Liam grab her, and Lets go" exclaimed Jess. I felt Lam wrap his arms around me picking me up. "Liam let me go," I beg. "Fine," he says putting me down. YAY!

Eventually they got me in the car, much to my displeasure. I sat on Liam's lap again, Damn he is cute. We soon arrived at the shopping centre.

That is all for now. (Tabby wrote Jess' Pov and Simone wrote Hayley's Pov. And Paige if you read this I didn't write Niall is crushing on Hayley, So please keep my head on my shoulders. RANDOM.) ANYWAY, For now people of the internet, BYE. And here we go Niall with the cheese and peanut toast!

-Simone and Tabby xx :)

Love you my carrots! And sorry Paige about Niall crushing on Hayley (Simone) but I want them all to crush on someone. Please dont hurt me *hides behind Louis while crying then he calms me down* haha

-Tabby xx