Sonic x Blind! Reader (continued)

Before you read this please read the note otherwise you won't understand this story line.

Sonic's P.O.V

"Sonic! Sonic look!"

"What? What is it?" I asked smiling at her.

"The trees! I never thought they'd be so tall! There practically like giants!" she gasped clinging onto my arm.

I couldn't but give a chuckle at her, she was practically a kid again. But mind you if I had just gotten the sense of sight for the first time in my life like she had then I'd be the same.

Just yesterday (Y/N) had had surgery to give her sight after being blind all her life, she'd been saving up for over ten years and I'd helped her of course. And the first thing she saw was me proposing to her, I honestly could have run around the world three times over when she said yes I was that excited.

In fact she was wearing her ring right now and she kept glancing down at it, but now she was to preoccupied with the sight in front of her. She had had to stay the night at the hospital just in case anything went wrong, and as soon as me and her mum came to pick he up she asked her mum to handle the paper work whilst she practically ran to the front of the hospital with me eager to see the outside world for the first time.

It wasn't anything special, just a car park with plants and trees dotted around but (Y/N) might as well have been in wonderland.

"Sonic look at the flowers on this bush! There water and rose!" she exclaimed bending down to the bush and sniffing the flowers.

As I watched her though, my smile mirroring hers, I noticed an old lady badger looking at (Y/N) with some confusion.

"Are you alright ma'am?" I asked her.

"Yes thank you I am fine but I don't think your friend is, don't you want to take her to a doctor?" she asked concerned.

I couldn't help but let a small chuckle out at her.

"Actually ma'am she's just been to see a doctor and she's just gotten her sense of sight for the first time, and I'm more than her friend I'm her fiancee." I smiled kindly at the lady.

She put her hand to her chest obviously touched by the story and looked at (Y/N) with kinder eyes.

"Well in that case I wish you two a very happy future." she said nicely before heading into the hospital.

Just then (M/N) came out carrying (Y/N)'s bag.

"Are you two ready to go?" she asked.

"Yep!" (Y/N) said happily springing to her feet.

I sat in the back with her and on the way home I couldn't help notice how much she was looking around everything, when she got in the car her eyes darted around taking everything in and then she was transfixed with the images that were a blur out of the window. To see her so happy felt so incredible.

As soon as the car stopped though (Y/N) dashed out pulling me along with her.

"Come on I want to see my room for the first time!" she squealed.

"Alright! Alright! I'm coming!" I laughed.

And I could hear (M/N) chuckling at us as we ran into the house. But (Y/N) stopped momentarily giving a quick spin and looking around the front of the house, before making her way up stairs pulling me up with her.

Bursting into her room she gave a gasp, of course it was pristine tidy with the bed made but it was still something for her to wonder at.

"I knew the walls were painted lavender but I didn't think they'd be this bright!" she exclaimed.