XXXV {35} *MATURE CONTENT*

Harry.

I took a deep breath, my wolf ready to burst out, not able to wait to see Luna. I was sitting in front of the ballroom, waiting for Luna to walk down those stairs and be crowned Luna and Queen of all werewolves. This is all that I've wanted since I was little, a mate to love and have pups with. This is so much more, then, I ever imagined.

"May I have everybody's attention, please! Luna, Annabella!" Liam says and the double doors open, revealing my beautiful Luna. She had Haven and Harper beside her as she walked down the stairs. I smiled and stood up, walking over to her, I placed a kiss on her cheek.

"You look stunning." I tell her and she blushes, walking to where the ceremony will take place. I sat down and waited for it to begin. Liam walked to the front and all eyes were on him.

Annabella.

"Today, we welcome Annabella Arling to the pack as our Queen and Luna. Luna, repeat after me. Ego Anabilla Arling, accipere positio Regina werewolves et Luna." I smile and repeat after Liam, him smiling afterwards.

(Translation: I, Annabella Arling, accept the position of Luna and Queen of the werewolves.)

"Tueri, regnum alpha omnino gratuita." Liam speaks out and I repeat after him, feeling Harry's pressence behind me.

(Translation: To protect my Kingdom and my Alpha at all costs.)

"Alpha, if you will." Liam says and hands Harry a blade. Harry takes a deep breath and cuts his wrist, blood pouring from the wound into a goblet. It is, then, mixed with water until it turns a watery red. Cherry fills my senses as Liam hands me the goblet. I sigh and bring it up to my lips, drinking it's contents. I place the goblet back down and Liam proudly smiles. "Sicut habet, sic fiat. Et coram te, Luna, et regina Anabilla Arling!" Liam exclaims and everyone rises from their seats, clapping as they did, as the crown was placed onto my head.

That's it. I was officially Luna.

(Translation: As it stands, so be it. I present to you, Luna and Queen, Annabella Arling!)

Harry and I walked into our bedroom, immediately stripping off our clothes to ease the discomfort of finally being free. As I stipped down to my underwear, I heard a deep growl come from behind me. I grinned and turned, seeing Harry standing there completely naked.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

I groan at the sight of him, teasingly removing my panties and bra to frustrate him. As I removed them, I heard a threatening growl.

Before I could react, I was pushed up against the nearest wall and bent over, Harry immediately taking me from behind.

I groaned as he pushed into me harder, without mercy. He continued doing it until I pushed him off of me, throwing him to the floor and climbing on top of him. I sunk down onto him and he groaned, gripping my hips in his hands as I continued thrusting.

His hips met mine as our releases hit us, both of us crying out in bliss. When it was all over, I climbed off of Harry and fell down beside him. He sighed in relief and wrapped his arms around me, both of us falling asleep on the floor.

I woke up in bed with my panties and one of Harry's shirts on. I frowned and sat up, immediately feeling Harry's frustration. I slipped on a robe and went looking for my baby.

I finally found him in his office. I pushed open the door and saw him sitting by his desk, his face holding frustration. He only had on his boxers and robe.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked as I walked over to him and sat on his lap

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked as I walked over to him and sat on his lap. He sighed and pressed his lips against mine.

"Stupid flipping rouges!" He exclaimed and I sighed. They have been a problem for a few weeks now. They were getting closer and closer to the borders. I rub Harry's shoulders, trying to release some of his tension.

"Let's go to bed. Tomorrow's a new day." I say and he nods, taking my hand as I lead him up to our bedroom.

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ADD.

THANK YOU. X X X

(ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS I HAVE RECEIVED!)

EDITED!