Introduction

I was relaxing on my bed, playing with my Barbie dolls. It was one of my favorite things to do. Then suddenly, out my window, I saw a strange man with a clown mask staggering down the street with a knife in his hands. I could feel darkness lurking beside me. My chest was pumping in fear, and I heard a sudden pick. I gasped.

It was the man, and he was brutally murdering my parents!

I didn't know what to do, so I somehow outran the man and went to my neighbor's house in time to call 9-1-1.

The man was sentenced 10 years jail time, and secretly, I had hoped he would be sentenced to death.

The next day, 2 married lesbian women decided to take care of me. "Yay! New parents!" I thought at first. But all they wanted was my parent's money and to torchure me until I die. I'm not even sure how I'm alive today. That was when I was 5, and now I'm 17. They still torchure me for God knows why. The two have almost killed me, but have not been caught in the act. They have molested me, thrown knives at me, and many more.

You may think that school may be better, but it's just worse. Everyone makes fun of me, calls me names, and other horrible things. Nobody wants to be my friend. They just stare at me and go, "Oh, look, here comes A-hole." 

Only one person understands me.

Kuji-kun.

He's the only thing I can look forward to in life. I love him. But he never notices me. At all. If he isn't there with me, I can't be happy. He's the only thing that makes me happy.

However, some other girls want him as well. I can't let that happen. Or else I will be sad and lonely my entire life.

Those girls? They can go to hell.

So can the man who murdered my parents.

I will find them and kill them. All of them.