Chapter 4 who killed Amy

Oh my god what happened. I asked Jacob and Jenn. Amanda! Jenn ran over and hugged me. She stepped back. Amy's dead. What?! I ran under the yellow tape and ran up the front steps and ran inside. I turned the corner and saw the worst fight of my life. I saw Amy lying there dead on the couch. Blood everywhere. And the obvious murder weapon. A baseball bat with nails sticking out of it. I couldn't take it I walked out and went to Jacob and Jenn. She was murdered. What?!. Um... yeah I started to walk away where are you going Jenn called out. Home!.

Where were you my mom asked. Out. I ran upstairs and slammed my door.
Hey hun. What do you want I yelled out. I herd what happened to Amy. Oh you did I replied. I'm sorry to here that hun. Who though. I don't know. I'm going to go get you your sleeping pills OK thank you. I laid down and starred at the wall I slowly drifted asleep.

Get up my mom yelled out. What why. School remember. I'm not going. Yes you are it will look better for your reputation. Fine. She left the room. I got up and got dressed. And walked down stairs. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. Except I'm not going to school I'm going to the mall with jenn. ("Knock knock") hey. hey how are you?. I'm OK still shaken up. You? I'm not good. Oh...
Do you want to take my car she asks. Yah sure. I get in the passenger seat and buckle my seat belt.

We parked close to the mall so we didn't have to walk far. Jenn didn't like to walk. She wasn't the most athletic person. But she is still amazing even when she acts lazy. What are you going to get to eat I ask her?. Probably taco bell. Same we both laughed. Amy loved taco bell. Yah I know that's how we got Along so well. I miss her Jenn said. I do to I replied.

Can I please get a Mexican pizza combo. What to drink?. Sprite please. Yah your total is $8.50. OK thank you.  We sat down and started to eat. It didn't take us long to eat. after we ate we went straight to forever 21. That's where all the cool kids shopped. I'm not a cool but I still shop there.
Look at this pink top i held it up so Jenn could see. Its nice. Then she looked back at what she was looking at
I'm going to go look over there.
OK she called out. I was browsing through the jeans as someone came up behind me he covered my mouth don't try to get away. If you do I'll kill you. Come with me. I slowly reached for my perse I grabbed my mace and sprayed him in the eyes he fell to the ground "help!" I screamed. I ran into a display stand and fell. Clothes were everywhere. Help someone tried to kidnap me. Oh my god are you OK Amanda. No I'm not. What happened. Some guy tried to kidnap me. What? Did you see what he looked like?. No I didn't. I stood up and walked out of the store. Would you like me to call the police the cashier person said. No I'm OK I replied. We sat down on the bench across from the forever 21. Did you see the person tell me the truth. Yes I did it was Jacob.