Come out come out wherever you are

I can't sleep. However, I love dreaming. It takes me on adventures I've always wished to be on or places that are made up by my imagination. I tried closing my eyes, but it wasn't the same. I kept seeing blood and darkness. I've always wondered if there be a light that will take me away from this reality?
I want to move on.

I stood in front of a clothing store while on my way looking for Stanley, my next victim. A red long dress with sequins surrounding the bottom half of the dress. The chest was in the shape of a heart which was strapless with an open back.

"Gee...I wish I had one of those. At least my size. If I had gotten older and come face to face with Stanley, he'll see how pretty I am and regret everything he has done to me." I said, gazing at the window. If only I could see my reflection again. My mind blurs when I try remembering what I look like. "It's a good thing I can show myself to people when I want to." I sighed and hovered away. As I hovered around the streets I looked at the couples walking past me, happy with their children, holding hands.
"I just wanted a proper life..." I said wiping the tears away from my eyes.

I continued looking for Stanley's place. Let's face it. I have no idea where he is. I couldn't even find any clues to Laura's or Jackson's place.

"Ugh!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" Suddenly, I got an idea.

"If the police are onto this case with the "mysterious" murders, maybe they'll go to Stanley's place thinking he'll be the next victim! I don't know if it'll work, but it's all I got!. I looked around and made my way to the closest police station.

"You know what..." I said hovering. "hovering is too mainstream for a ghost." I slowly rose up higher and higher until the people from below looked like ants. "Oh my, I feel like Casper! Except the opposite of friendly." I zoomed through the sky and examined below. I spotted a station and dived in. I was making my way to the building when suddenly I lost control. "I'M GOING TO CRASH INTO THE BUILDING! IM GOING TO DIE! SOMEONE HELP ME! How do I stop?" I started screaming, covering my face with my hands.

When I moved my hands away from my eyes and took a peak, I was in the police station.

"Oh right...I'm a ghost." I said laughing awkwardly. "Guess im still not used to this."

I hovered around the station and looked for some clues. I came across a door with the marking "S.K" written on it. I slowly hovered through the door. It was an office. I looked around the room and saw a little board on the wall marking all the deaths that were caused by me and Bloody Mary.

Give it up, you aren't going to find him.

"Ugh Stanley's not on here...where can he b-" I was cut when the door suddenly opened. I quickly turned around with my eyes wide open. A policeman and policewoman, probably co-workers came crashing in making out. It looked like they were eating their faces off. I gagged and tried to concentrate on the room. I still wasn't done searching. But who the hell can ignore all the noises from the corner of my eye! It's like they're having a competition of who can eat who's face off first! I couldn't stop laughing and being disgusted at the same time.

"Is this how people kiss now? Goodness, I'm not even sure if I want my first kiss to happen at all. Well...it's not like I will have one anyway.
I scrunched up my nose, as I watched them attack each other. "I need to stop them before they get rid of any clothes!" I looked around trying to figure out what to move or distract them with.

"Oh! I go-"

"OH! I didn't know you were this good at kissing." I rolled my eyes.

"..I g-"

"Oh baby girl wait till I get you on the desk." I heard short giggles and I felt like I was going to die, even though I was already dead. But I can die at heart.

"ALRIGHTY I GOT AN IDEA." I finally said.

I made a few loud noises and made the closed door open so they could be exposed. Luckily some people walked by the door, their eyes widen e. I yanked the door wider. Soon, everyone were taking pictures, laughing, or shaking their heads in disappointment.

"DUDE, WHAT THE HELL!!" Said a man approaching the office.

"OH MY GOD..uhm...this isn't what it looks li-"

"Get out and clear your desks! You are a disappointment to this facility" They both ran out not making any eye contact.

"Sorry boss.." I heard one of them saying.

He shook his head.

"So that's the boss huh..? Hm he looks pretty cute, nice and tall. His green eyes and black silky hair.."

Oh my gosh Violet stop drooling over him. It's never going to happen!

I noticed myself drooling, and quickly snapped myself out of it. "Woah it's like he was controlling me with his looks!" I blinked a few times and walked behind him as he went in the office. "I'm guessing this is his office, i feel sorry for him. I wonder what his name is..."

He sat on his chair and closed his eyes for a few seconds. But he was soon interrupted when a slender woman with blonde hair walked in.

"He Jennifer, any updates about the murder case?"

"No...I just miss my Stanley boo." She said slowly walking up to him smiling. "When we get married, I wouldn't want to end up having a last name like Knuckleberry, but I'll deal with it." she sighed, whilst applying her dark red lipstick.

"Wait....S-Stanley???!" I clenched my fists grinding my teeth. It's him.