two

i do exactly as i expected, walked around for a little while. its only 6:45 and i'm exhausted. i have some time before i go to school so i decide to walk over to my favourite coffee shop down the street. the employees know me well there. they remember me because i dye my hair so often. "aye! audry! your hair is silver now!" i hear from sam as i'm walking in. "shhhhhhhh, you're going to disturb the people!" i say before i notice, there is no one. "wait ignore what i just said. i'm an idiot." i say when i get up to the counter. "do you know what i normally get?" i say being lazy and not wanting to say the whole thing. "french vanilla hot coffee with extra creamer, and extra sugar." she says with no problem. i hear the door open and the bells on the door jingle but i ignore it"maybe i do come here way to ofter" i giggle "ill have that but less creamer than normal. i'm in the mood for a normal coffee." i say and she looks at me funny. thats not normal of me. "go sit and ill bring it to you in a couple" i take my phone out and look at it as i'm about to walk to my table. i start walking and i run straight into someone. "oh shit, i'm so so so sorry. i didn't meant to-" i get cut off by him "hey, calm down its okay" i look up and notice he is tall compared to me like everyone else. he has bright orange hair and pretty deep brown eyes. 'holy. fucking. shit. he. is. cute' i think as i get flustered. "but still i'm still so so so so sorry i really didn't mean it" i say looking at him "its okay hun! just make sure you're paying attention, you don't want to walk into more people." he say giggling. "lets hope i don't" i say as i walk towards my table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay but i could just imagine jimins reaction and him just smiling and blushing. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love his smile:))))))