Chapter 2: The Talk

The school bell rang and it was 3:30 in the afternoon. Every student in Highland High School ran out of the school, thanking god that the school day was finally over. Everyone except Beavis and Butthead however. The two chuckleheads were in Mr. Van Driessen's classroom sitting at their desks for detention. Mr. Van Driessen stared at the two boys for a moment, walking towards their desks, both beside each other.

"Boys, I hope you two knew that what you did today was very wrong", he said to them sternly, breaking the silence. "I'm very disappointed in both of you. I hope that in the future that you two won't do this again".

Beavis and Butthead looked at each other and smirked. They looked back at their teacher and nodded.

"You know, if you boys continue doing this in the future, you both won't have a good time in this world. I fear that you both will be homeless or be on welfare...".

Mr. Van Driessen's lecture seemed like a broken record to what McStinker had told them. It was boring yet annoying at the same time. They started to drown into their own thoughts.

"What can we do to get the hell out of here?" Beavis thought to himself

"Huh, huh, huh. How about we go up to him and kick his ass?"

Beavis heard Butthead's voice in his head. This shocked him a little. He looked over at Butthead who was smirking at him with a devious grin. Beavis shot him a dirty look.

"Butthead, what are you doing in my mind?" He asked Butthead's voice in his mind, in his head of course.

Beavis was still staring at him, wide eyed. Butthead heard Beavis' voice in his head, asking him the same question that Beavis asked in his mind. Realising the power that he had, Butthead decided to tease Beavis' mind, eventually annoying the shit out of him and possibly having him turn into the infamous King Cornholio.

(Note: The italicized text represents Beavis' voice while the bolded text represents Butthead's voice)

"The obvious, dumbass"

"What?! What do you mean the obvious?"

"Think about it, dude"

"..... I don't fricking know!"

"Huh, huh, huh, huh... Dumbass"

"Shut up, Butthead! Don't call me a dumbass because I don't know what you're talking about!"

"You asked for it..."

"Asked for what?!"

"....hey Beavis"

"What is it, you Buttmunch?!"

"Want me to tell you a fun fact?"

"Fine..."

"Did you know?"

"Know what?"

"Know that Beavis will never score and that chicks think that he is wuss? Huh, huh, huh, huh."

The moment that Butthead told Beavis in his mind this fact, Beavis started to foam from the mouth. He didn't like being told that he was a wuss, especially being told that he'll never score. It pissed him off to no end. Beavis felt his blood about to boil. He saw the world around him turning into a blur as he felt himself shaking violently, mumbling to himself about wanting to destroy Butthead and wanting to score despite what his asshole worthy friend told him.

"Butthead, is Beavis okay?" Mr. Van Driessen asked in a worried matter. "He looks very ill. Perhaps he's having an anxiety attack?"

Butthead snickered.

"Uh... He's fine... I guess... Huh, huh, huh, huh"

Beavis felt himself losing control at a very fast rate, until finally after a few minutes of his fit, he snapped. He lifted his shirt over his head, stood up and yelled out,

"I am King Cornholio!! I need teepee for my bunghole!!"

Mr. Van Driessen was alarmed when he saw this. So alarmed that he yelped.

"Butthead... I think you should take Beavis home so he can relax", he said shivering a little. "His mental health is very important so take good care of him. We'll make up the detention time tomorrow, mkay?"

Butthead just stared at him blankly.

"Uh... Okay"

Butthead grabbed Beavis by the arm to walk him out of the classroom, only to end up getting smacked on the arm. Beavis shouted out,

"Don't touch me you peasant! Are you threatening me?!!"

With that, Beavis kept walking to the exit of the school, Butthead right behind him.

"Huh, huh, huh. School sucks", Butthead muttered to himself, opening the door exiting the school.